The big Surprise

Let's just imagine this takes place during Harry's sixth year, so they are all in the same classes.
Percy's POV
"Seaweed brain, get up! Chiron wants to talk to us." It was the voice of my lovely girlfriend, my only strength. I opened my eyes to see Annabeth standing over my bed. "Ok, wise girl." I got up and pulled her into a kiss. She pulled away. "Go brush your teeth. Then I'll kiss you."

We walked over to the big house and sat down inside. The rest of the seven plus Nico and Will were already sitting down. "Nice for you to finally join us." Nico said. "They were probably making out." Leo said. Piper face palmed. "Oh my gods, Leo..."

Chiron stomped his hoof. "If I may have your attention, I have something important to tell you." We all became silent. "You guys have a new quest."
A series of confused looks inhabited our friends' faces. "Nothing like Gaea, don't worry." I let out a breath. "You all know Hecate. Well there were four of her children a long time ago named, Godric Gryffindor, Rowena Ravenclaw, Salazar Slytherin, and Helga Hufflepuff. They practiced magic, quite well actually, and formed a school for witches and wizards. Because the four demigods honored Hecate so much, she blessed their school and all the kids in it with magic.
The school is still going to this day. However, an evil wizard named, Voldemort and his followers called death eaters, have been practicing dark magic. A young wizard named, Harry Potter, is destined to battle him, so your job will be to keep him safe.
Oh and this school is in Scotland and the school year starts on September first, so you will be leaving tomorrow. As far as the students know, you are American exchange students. Don't tell anyone about you being demigods, unless you absolutely need to. The professors already know. Any questions?
Annabeth sat forward in her chair. "It's August 25 today. Where will we be staying?"
"With the Weasleys. You'll have a chance to meet Harry and his friends there too. Now go pack."

Annabeth's stuff was already in my cabin, so we packed together. "So how are you feeling about the quest?" I asked her.
"I'm excited. You?"
"Same."

Before I knew it, it was time to leave. We had to take the pegasi. Annabeth and I took Blackjack. Piper and Jason took Tempest. Hazel and Frank took Arion. Nico and Will took Guido and Leo took Porkpie.