Ch 39: Sweet Desires

"Lexi-chan... Lexi-chan wake up sleeping beauty."

"Aido, quit it. I'm tired."

"But its time for you to get up." He whines tugging at my blanket.

"No its time for you to go the hell away from me." I glared smacking him with my pillow.

"Ow!" I heard him say, as I closed my eyes with a satisfied grin on my lips. "Alright you asked for this." Aido mumbled, confusing me until I let out an ear piercing scream feeling a pair of hands grabbing my tits, squeezing them hard.

"AIDO! YOU SICK LITTLE PERVERT!" I yelled punching him in the face.

"No Lexi-chan not my beautiful face!" He cried trying to block my attacks. "It was the only thing I could think of to get you out of bed!"

"There are other ways of waking a girl up!"

"Oh you mean like a kiss from her true love, well don't mind if I do." He puckered his lips at me only to be met with my foot in his face. "No! I said not the face!" He cried.

"Yeah and I said go the hell away." I growled throwing him out the door, slamming it shut as I leaned against it with my cheeks glowing bright red.

"Lexi-chan I'm sorry, it was a joke." Aido pleaded from behind the door.

"Aido, if you don't leave right now I'll tell Kain on you and I don't think you're ready to be the next poster child for burn victims (no offense Hound from GOT), now are you?"

It was quiet for quite a while, causing me to breathe a sigh of relief, knowing pest was gone.

*Knock**knock*

"Oh my god, what do you want!" I yelled opening my door expecting to see Aido but instead I see Shiki's emotionless face causing my eyes to widen to match his in the wake of my angry outburst. "Oh Shiki, I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else..."

"Do you mean Aido..." He concluded, "I figured you were the one to place that foot print on his face, what did he do to you anyways?"

"I don't want to talk about it...." I trailed off turning away to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"Okay...Well anyways maybe you should get dressed", Shiki said while nibbling on a pocky stick that popped into his mouth out of nowhere. "Or you'll be late and then I'll have tell Kaname on you."

Shivering at his sudden threat despite it being a joke, I dashed into my room brushing out my for once natural wavy hair and tossed on my school uniform. "Okay done." I exclaimed presenting myself to him.

Shiki stared at me blankly before his lips began twitching into a smile having a small chuckle escape from them.

"What's so funny?" I questioned tilting my head to the side.

Shiki stopped his laughter by smirking at me which made me slightly confused until he suddenly grabbed three unbuttoned ends of my collar.

"Your buttons are mismatched." I blushed feeling the tips of his fingers brushing over my collar bone as he readjusted the top half of my shirt.

I could feel his hot breath fanning across my face causing me to look up, connecting his eyes with mine. There was a flicker of lust in his eyes that I had seen in many of the boys. Kaname's lust revolved around a possessive desire. Kain lustful eyes were always entwined with love and compassion. It was Aido's playfulness that shined in his lust for the game of chase. Zero consumed his lust with an admiration as the two swirled together.

But Shiki was different his was a child like want. He looked at me like a shiny toy that a child longed for through a glass store window. It disturbed me seeing him have those feelings towards me because this was sweet, adorable Shiki. He's like a little brother to me, plus I ship Rima and him super hard. Sure being this close to him made me feel an attraction, but all the boys make me blush, its just how this reverse harem thing works.