The New Begining

We reached an old apartment. It was a bit ragged but liveable. as I opened the car door I looked back to see Kyle had already grabbed Luke, who was fast asleep in his arms. I smiled and grabbed precision and carried her to the door where kyle unlocked the apartment. it was a casual apartment, couch, coffee table, small television, and a lamp. just towards the right of the living room was the kitchen and to the left of that was a hall which led to a master bed room, a fairly small room, decent sized bathroom and a hall closet. kyle grabbed my hand firmly but gentle at the same time. he led me to the master bed room.

"you can put your things in here. Is this okay?" he said looking around the room like he had never seen it before.

"of course, anything is better than nothing." I said then gentley kissing him on the cheek then giggling softly.

" Stay as long as you like, it doesn't trouble me, you make me happy Johnni." as kyle said that so many thoughts started racing through my mind. not bad thoughts, happy thoughts. thoughts about our future, where we were gonna end up. I felt like we were meant to be together, that this was destiny.

"Precision, Luke, you to go watch t.v for a minute, me and kyle need a minute alone." the kids looked at me strangely, then ran to the living room, racing for the remote.

"Look Johnnie, -" I cut him off.

"Kyle, your amazing, I keep picturing us in the future together, but right now I need to focus on Luke and precision. But thank you for everything your doing for me. after I get my stuff settled and I adjust the kids to this whole new life, I will be with you, commitedly.

He gave me this stare, then grinned slightly, he looked back up at me and got closer to me, grabbed my hips and pulled me close. with in three seconds we were lip locked. after things started getting serious I pulled my self away, letting him know that was enough. I wanted to be with him badly, but to be with him before I can put Luke and precision in place would be selfish.