Chapter 2: At The Beach

Garroth's P.O.V:

I looked at Laurence's belly and kissed it "Garroth" He whined and chuckled. Its being 8 months since he was preggers.

"What, its really cute" I said and chuckled "What do you think it will be? a baby girl? or a baby boy?" I asked and looked at Laurence, smiling.

"Baby boy, but if its a baby girl, she'll be daddy's girl and not mommy's girl, but I'll still love her the same way" Laurence said and hugged me, I hugged back and kissed his head.

I am planning to propose to Laurence today at the beach, I really want to propose and get married, I really love him.

"Hey babe? can you meet me at the beach tonight, wear whatever you want, just please come by 9 at the beach" I said and smiled. He nodded and hold me close.

~Le time skip to 6pm~

"Kawai-Chan, i need help, i am going to propose to Laurence tonight and I want to do something special to him" I said and looked at Kawaii~Chan, she started giggling like crazy, I already told, Travis, Dante, Aphmau and everyone at the village, they where squealing and giggling.

"OH KAWAII~CHAN WILL LOVE TO, GARROTH~KUN!!" Kawaii~Chan yelled and squealed, I smiled and we started baking cakes, making foods, Laurence favorite food and we bought champagne. I went to the house and put on a tux, Laurence was with Lucinda talking about girl stuff and stuff... anyways.

I went to the beach and sat a towel, a really big one, I put the cake on it and the food, now to wait for Laurence.

~Another Time Skip~

Laurence's P.O.V:

I was wearing a dress that got onto my knees and black leggins with no shoes on, didn't bother, i like going around without shoes sometimes. I walked to the beach just in times and I saw candles and saw Garroth in a tux and food and a cake.

"O my God Garroth, you didn't had to, babe" I said and hugged him, he hugged back and looked at me.

"But i wanted to" Garroth said, we sat down at the towel and started eating, he made this so perfect, how can i repay him.

Garroth and I ran on the beach and sometimes made out sitting at the towel, soon, he got serious.

"Laurence? I loved you for so long and we've been dating for years now, I wanted to make this dinner for you because, well, you're so important to me and i know that it can be stressed full some times, but Laurence, would you make me the happiest man and" He pulled out a box and opened it, reveling a diamond ring "marry me?" Garroth said and i cried tears of happiness.

"YESS!!!" I yelled and kissed him, he kissed back and broke it, we stayed them holding each other, smiling as the moon sparkled on the ocean.