The start of the great begining

(This girl will not know she's lesbian until later on and her name will be rini bunny thought it would be funny)
                           Rini pov
"This feeling a soul reaper is near by and so is that orange haired man and this other feeling is a hollow I should go check it out"I say to myself  went to the kurosaki clinic to see a hollow attacking the man and the soul reaper it seems she's too weak too stand makes sense it seems she gave her powers to that man so she broke the rules I see I should take her to kiskue I pick her up as she looks at me confused how I can see and why I'm doing this I could tell In her eyes the man passes out I say to the soul reaper"I'm taking u to someone who can help"I give a smile and take her to kiskue I take her inside and shout"kiskue take care of this girl as a favour to me she'll give u the details"I then run back to that orange haired guy and put him in his bed then healed his family and used the tool kiskue gave me to make up a story and then I went back to kiskue to see the soul reaper sleeping and in a gigai"thanks kiskue i needed the help"he replies"anything for my favourite customer"I sigh"u say that to all yours customers"he hides behind his fan and just walks away I go back to my own home and sleep(well her appearance again is in the cover)