Beginning

Silence, Silence, THEN BOOM... What is the term we are using here?Ha Ha THERE IS NONE! But anyways now that your here ill tell you this is no scam without a dill i'm not trying to make you ask yourself who is this...I'm here to tell you, hello and welcome to my corner of the internet that will be telling you a short and informational story about something quite random. As described we are not inducing you to understand EVERYTHING UPON EVERYTHING on what the plot of the story is. "Of course not silly!"without a interruption lets get right into this story. This story will be narrated by these two idiots, Calvin and Dave......

Twas 1985

Calvin:"WAIT WAIT WAIT!"

Dave:"What?"

Calvin:"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!"

Dave:"What do you mean?I'm starting the Story-"

Calvin:"ARE YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY!"

Dave:"No... what do you mean-"

Calvin:"ARE YOU KIDDING ME, TWAS? WHAT ARE YOU THE MODERATOR FOR THE BEGINNING OF A SICK CHRISTMAS MOVIE!"

Dave:"What would make you say that we barely even started and-"

Calvin:"I DON'T CARE THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST START OF A STORY AND YOUR MAKING YOURSELF SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE JACKASS WITH YOUR MACHO SENSITIVE START TO THIS CRAPPY SHORT STORY!"

Dave:"OK,OK first off why are you talking with caps lock on and spamming this page with your hideous commentary?"

Calvin:"Oh sorry, i just absolutely hate it when i'm exposed to this shady text form. Makes me look weak! dammit....*trails off*"

Dave:"That's fine but seriously we haven't even got to the beginning of the story and your ranting me off with every curse word existent!"

Calvin:"Sorry just in a bad mood... Dog kept me up all night, anyway to the story, twas? My friend you should never be starting a story that involves TRAGIC AND HUMILIATING TALES WITH SOMETHING AS BASIC OF AN ACCENT AS TWAS. "

Dave:"What do you mean?!Twas is a wonderful way to begin something taking place in a time of short being when the darkness of the good 1900's takes place."

Calvin:"Nah you need to be serious about this mate cause the way your talking, probably gonna start another riot on the internet for ya haters."

Dave:"Fine but i'm only gonna do this for you this was completely pointless.."

*clears throat*

On October 16, 1985 a young man by the name of Carter that is Carter Johnathon Edward the 4th, a young man only known to the public as a complete

Calvin:"NERD!"

Dave:"oh my gosh..."

Dave:"DO YOU EVER SHUT UP."

Calvin:"Oh sorry I uh...Sneezed! THAT'S RIGHT YEAH."

Dave:"right"

Dave:"Anyway"

A complete weirdo, i mean seriously imagine a man wearing i think sweat pants, trench coat , and a polo everyday up the street with his nerdy ass glasses and pale skin.However as fortunately he was well ranked in the university of New Jersey living in a apartment at the worst neighborhood in a small and quiet town while sharing a bedroom with plenty of maggots and mice. However as it may seemed this man was hopeful and always thought to himself there was something new to discover everyday-

Calvin: "CALLED IT STUPID NERD."

Dave:"Dude i swear if you don't close that trap of yours i'm gonna beat your face so hard your gonna look like you have vampire disease!"(actual thing)

Calvin: "OK fine but you can't stop me from commenting."

Carter however was never to worried about anything affecting him, as he always thought there was something worth living for as long as he continued to be there wondering.

Calvin:"nerd....."

Carter living extremely far away had a pen pal from.. another dimension?.... 

Dave:"Lmao this is actually starting to get strange what are they even referring to. Was the author of this short novel high or something?.

Calvin:"Seems legit i don't even understand the plot..."

Dave:"yeah...Anyway"

A pen pal by the name of Alice a curious and confident but lazy individual who loves to amber around her village looking for well, "trouble."Referred to some people as an annoying long haired idiot dangling her pointy nose in absolutely everything! She was only considered a damn orphan who suspiciously acts like a dog mourning everything, she curiously ambers like a little girl who daydreams, or has an extreme face of coma, but in reality Carter was more to her as an imaginary friend as she never actually saw him she could picture him and his characteristics in her min-

Calvin:"Holy sh** does that mean shes a stalker!!!"

Dave:"no that just means shes full of...uh curiosity?"

Calvin:"Nah clearly shes seeing more than she can imagine, Just think Dave what if this 15-20 year old girl is watching his every action of what hes doing what if, :O shes watching him go to many places including when he uses the bathro-"

Dave:"OK,OK I BELIEVE YOU'VE SAID ENOUGH, MOVING ON."

As described she can almost draw out her memories and dreams including the ones involving the movement of Carter himself.Carter is clueless but he aimlessly thinks he hes sending the silly goose Alice messages. This so called friend but eh truth is well, Carter Johnathon Edward the 4th died 50 years ago.

Calvin:"HOLD UP"

Calvin:"But,BUT THIS IS BULLSH** WHERES THE MORAL WHAT AM I DOING WHAT IS GOING ON! WHAT IS THIS WHAT AM I DOING WHO ARE YOU-"

Dave:"Ring Ring"

Calvin:"*rambling constant curse words*

                                                                                   ☞︎♓︎■︎.