10.

Excuse any mistakes...

H.E.R  C H A P T E R 10

Next Day
Friday
•Christina•

"Because I'm tired of walking up and down the stairs every fucking day." I told my landlord Xavier.

He chewed his gum then blew a bubble. "So. What you want me to do?"

I rolled my eyes stomping my foot. "I want you to get the fucking elevator fixed. I have to keep making trips back and forth to bring my food up here." I huffed stomping my feet.

I just came from food shopping and I had to keep going up and down the stairs just to bring my food to my apartment. It was getting tiring.

"Well. I'm not going to be able to get the elevator fixed until next month. So you might as well deal with it." He slammed the raggedy door in my face.

"Fucking bitch." I rolled my eyes kicking his door and walking downstairs out the building. I had one more bag, then I was done.

"Excuse me! Excuse me miss, can I help you." I turned around, and it was the fake lil uzi.

"No, I'm ok. I got one bag anyway." I grabbed the shopping bag, which was a little heavy but I can manage. I shut my trunk and locked it with my key.

"You sure?" He was all in my personal space.

I nodded giving a fake smile. "I'm sure. Thanks tho." I continued to walk to my apartment building with him standing there looking stupid.

"Ok..... well um. Do you got a boyfriend?" He jogged up next to me.

"Yes." I nodded. Well not yet, but yes.

"Oh. That light skin nigga that came here the other night?" He stepped in front of me furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes." I nodded arching one of my eyebrows. Even though he was my boyfriend yet. I didn't want his lil uzi ass. "Problem?" I asked with my hands on my hip.

"I didn't say it was a problem rude ass. All yall bitches always trading on the brown skins, and dark skins for the nut ass light skin niggas. Light skin niggas ain't gone do do you right." He walked away before I could say anything.

"Mad ass." I chuckled walking into the apartment.

After putting all my food away in the cabinets and fridge I took a shower and relaxed watching tv.

I grabbed my blanket and relaxed. I settled on watching 'Gotham' this was another one of my favorites.

"Who is texting me." I rolled my eyes grabbing my phone that was charging on the end table by me.

I opened my phone seeing it was a group chat from the girls I work with.

Aisia 🉐👱🏾‍♀️, Tyler🌸, Meghan🙄-2:30
Aisia🉐👱🏾‍♀️- are y'all coming in tonight?
Tyler🌸- I am, I have to. Me, and Chris have to come in.
Meghan🙄- do I have to come in??