Priest's daughter

I Cannot Hide What’s On My Mind I Feel It Burning Deep Inside A Passion Crime To Take What’s Mine Let Us Start Living For Today

Hailey tried not to giggle as she slowly slid back the door of her parents sliding glass door. She opened it just enough to slip through. Once she slipped through, she pulled her messenger bag, full of clothes and other needs, through and slowly and gently shut the slidding glass door. Hailey had turned 18 yesterday. And she couldn’t wait to leave her parents house.

Never Gonna' Change my Mind We Can Leave It All Behind Nothin's Gonna' Stop Us No Not This Time

Hailey couldn’t stop the grin from appearing on her face when she saw her boyfriend, Ashley, parked under a tree, on his motorcycle. Hailey’s parents didn’t approve of his because he was in his 20's and a rockstar. He was Infact, Ashley Purdy. Tattooed, woman-loving, bassist of Black Veil Brides. Needless to say, her parents did everything they could to keep them apart. However, it never worked.

So Take Your Hand In Mine It’s Ours Tonight This Is A Rebel Love Song

Hailey planned on running away with Ashley and his band the day she turned 18. And so far, all was going according to plan. She had known Ashley for two years then, when she was 17, they started dating. Well, not officially. Now that Hailey was 18, her and Ashley could do anything they wanted.

Hearts Will Sacrifice It’s Do Or Die This Is A Rebel Love Song

Ashley grinned and kissed his girlfriend when she stood in front of him. She let out a soft giggle and smiled. "We finally get leave." Ashley nodded and watched her put her bag over her shoulder and get on his bike. "I know babe. Hold on tight." And with that Ashley started the bike and sped off before Hailey’s parents could wake up.

My Outlaw Eyes Have Seen Their Lies I Choke On All The Had To Say When Worlds Collide What’s Left Inside I Hold On Tight and Hear You Pray

A soft chuckle escaped Ashley’s lips when he heard Hailey say a soft prayer as she held onto him. He never really minded that she prayed. After all, she was a priest’s daughter, even if she was rebellious. Her rebellious side was one of the many things Ashley loved about her.

Never Gonna' Change My Mind We Can Leave It All Behind Nothin's Gonna' Stop Us No Not This Time

Ashley pulled up at his house and got off the bike, then quickly helped Hailey off. Together they walked up the drive way. All Ashley’s band mates: Andy, Jinxx, Jake and Christian "CC" Coma. Jinxx's wife, Sammi, was inside as well. They were all going on tour together.

Take Your Hand In Mine It’s Ours Tonight This Is A Rebel Love Song

Hailey watched with Sammi as Black Veil Brides played their seventh sold out concert. She could tell how much Ashley and the guys loved being on stage and making music. Hailey loved seeing Ashley so happy. She never saw him as happy as he was on stage. And that was really saying something.

Hearts Will Sacrifice It’s Do Or Die This Is A Rebel Love Song

It had been two years since Hailey ran away with Ashley and the members of Black Veil Brides. They had been married for two months now. And they were very much enjoying their honeymoon in Hawaii, not to mention each other. "I love you." Ashley said as he held her close. "I love you too." Hailey said as she snuggled up to him. "Hey Ashley, how do you feel about having kids?" He smiled. "I would love to have kids why do you ask?" Hailey smiled. "Because i want kids." Ashley grinned. "How about we start trying now?" He asked as he kissed down her neck. Hailey smiled and moaned a little. "Sounds perfect."

Wild And Running For One Reason They Can’t Stop Us From Our Freedom