Chapter 24

Vixen's Pov

When Mark lefted the room all I did was lay there. I knew that there is something wrong with Mark but I didn't think that he would do this. I thought that atleast he wouldn't rape me but I guess I was fucking wrong. I want to kill him but all I was thinking about was Johnathan. If I did kill Mark, how would the people that work for him feel? Would they avenge him or not? Even through I want to find out what would happen, I have to think of my son first.

Thinking of my baby, I started to get up. I rolled on my side and placed my feet on the ground. I lifted myself off the bed and walked over to the full length mirror. I was in shock that the right side of my face was black and blue. I know he hit me but I didn't realized that Mark hit me that hard. My long brownish black hair was all over the black and I had bruises on my arms, legs, and thighs. I was so ashame of myself right now that I walked away from the mirror and into the bathroom. I turned on the shower, making the water really hot and I stepped in.

Even though the water was burning my skin, I didn't really care. I wanted that man touch off of my skin. After a hour, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around myself. Walking back into the room, I walked into my walk- in closet and chose some black leggings and a over size cream color sweater. I picked up my brushed and brush through the nest that I called hair. When I was finish, I placed my hair up in a messy bun and left the room. 

Walking into the living room, I saw my son's crib and I hope that he was in there. When Mark's goons took him out of my arms, I didn't know what they did to him. I was praying that they would just place him in his crib and leave him alone. I'm hoping they did that.

I walked over to his crib and John John's greenish-blue eyes is looking up at me. I nearly started crying when I saw his little cute tan chubby cheeks and the smile that spread across his chucky face made my own face light up.

"Oh John John, I'm so happy that those men didn't hurt you." I picked him up out of his crib and cuddle him to my chest. "Oh, my sweet baby boy, you must be so hungry." I walked over to one of the chairs and sat down. Lifting up my shirt and bra, I latched him on one of my nipples and soon when I got him in a comfy position, he started to drink.

Looking down at my beautiful son made this whole situation better and I probably know what your thinking. How can this be a good situation if you just got raped? Well it's true that I did get rape but atleast Mark didn't hurt John John. To me, that's the most important thing that matters to me. He is a asshole and I know he hates my son but at the end of the day, he will never hurt him and I'm glad for that.

"I'm surprise your up." Mark said. I jumped a little bit when I heard his voice. I just looked up at him with a blank stare. "Please, Vixen, don't look at me like that."

I just shock my head. How does he expect me to look at him?

"How do you expect me to look at you, Mark? Did you think that I would have a happy look on my face? Did you actually think that I would be happy and excited to see you?" I said, my voice having no type of excitment to it.

"I didn't know what to expect but I didn't think that you would be up.''

"Well I had to check if my son was okay and I do see that he is so know I"m okay." I said to him. I took my eyes off of him and look back down at my son. He was still drinking and looking so peaceful. I still can't believe that this beautiful little boy is mine.

"I wish you would look at me the way you look at him. What does he have that I don't?" When Mark said that, my head popped up. Was this man serious?  I was about to curse him the hell out but when I saw his face; he was crying. The big bad mob boss is really crying.