Young Love. [Saleks] -Anna

Welcome to my first story for the group! This is gonna be a RainbowFictionWriter x Aleks 1shot, the first of my two OTP's. its gonna be borderline smut but i don't wanna try writing actual smut for my second ever posted story. i'll stop rambling now. Enjoy!

She sighed as she snuggled further into the couch and the arms of her new boyfriend. They had been dating for just over a month now, and it seemed nothing could break them apart. Currently, they were sitting on the couch watching a movie, just enjoying eachothers company.

As she snuggled closer, he leaned down and gave her a light kiss on the forehead. "I love you Rainbow" He said quietly, a soft smile on his face. "I love you too Aleks" was her response.

She leaned up and connected their lips, her hands moving to behind his neck. He moved her up onto his lap and softly licked her bottom lip. She moaned softly and parted her lips for him.

His tongue slipped into her mouth and hers went to meet it, and soon they were in an all out tongue wrestle. Meanwhile his hands were slowly roaming over her body, and one came to rest on her ass while the other stopped at her right breast, both hands starting to lightly knead. She broke the kiss and looked at him with lust filled eyes "I think we should move this to the bedroom..."

~Time skip~

"Oh, wow..." was all Rainbow could say. They were both naked, lying next to eachother on Aleks' bed, having just finished doing the dirty. They were still coming down from their post-orgasmic highs. "Yeah... That was amazing" Aleks panted out. Rainbow moved into his arms and snuggled up against him "I really do love you Aleks" She said through a yawn, her eyelids drooping. "Mmm..." He said in return, rolling onto his side and wrapping his arms around her before falling asleep.

If you're still reading at this point, thanks! This was made to torment Rainbow and to sort of have my own writing on the group page. If you liked it i'm open to prompts and stuff. i'll do any ship, and i'll even try smut. my thing wattpad is Hunterx700.

Bai!