7th grade.

What the hell is happening to me? Whenever you walk by me there's this weird feeling in my chest. There an even worse one when I see you with her. Addison what did you do to me? I can't keep you off of my mind. I stay up late trying to figure it all out. What is this feeling? Why do I have it? What is it about you? How come when I brushed your hand, I felt sparks go up my arm? I even went so far as to ask Bri, my bff, what is happening. I was fine and considering how long I've been hiding feelings , I was sure no one could tell that I thought about kissing you or how it would be if you were my boyfriend. I was so sure until Aziyanah told everyone. Even you knew. That was the first of the only two days I cried over you. The second time was out of pure pain. But I'll get to that later. I didn't want to face you but I actually managed to get the courage to have a conversation with you. I remember that you said your favorite car is a Lamborghini. Its been a little more than a year yet I still remember your words. I was texting bri late at night and we started to talk about you. She told me to repeat in my head 'I don't have a crush on Addison' but it didn't work at all. She told me the I was in love. I didn't want to be. But I didn't have a choice. For the rest of the year I watched from afar making quick glances almost letting you go. I said almost because I didn't. I don't know maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic but, I always saw you looking at me staring at me until I caught you. Then you'd turn around and look away. That was the only thing that stopped me besides your constant teasing.

I actually hope you find and read this. I would be too much of a wimp to talk to you anyways.

I guess I'm going to stop here. I don't remember anymore.