Chapter Two

Mizore:

She's so beautiful, her black hair, her emerald green eyes, her flawless features, her plump red lips... and I get to share a bed with her, Oh my.

Coming out of the bathroom wearing my pyjamas, which consist of a long-sleeved Chicago Cubs jersey and a pair of sweatpants. I find Billie sitting on the window seat in the front of the house, her skin is white under the moonlight, wearing a strappy black top and white shorts, her arms and legs exposed entirely. I walk over to her, silently fiddling with my sleeves. "Hey," I say quietly. It's past midnight and mum is already in bed.

Without looking at me, she whispers, "What's wrong?"

I'm stunned, What? I stare at her, "Nothing, why?" I stutter.

She turns to me, looking at my body. "Then, why are you nervous?" She asks. Surely she can't figure that out from my body language.

"I'm not."

"You are," she chuckles. "Why?" She asks standing up to look at me. She's taller than me and if I look straight forward her neck in my sight. However, if I look down a little bit... Oh, my. She smiles. "Well? Why are you nervous?" She asks again.

I shrug, "I don't know, I guess it's because I've never shared a room with anyone before..." I say as quiet as a mouse.

She chuckles, apparently finding my embarrassment amusing. "Don't worry, I don't bite," she informs me, her voice softening. My cheeks burn, feeling them turn even redder. "Go on, get to bed," she says before sitting back down quickly. I sigh before walking around the bed and getting in near the other bay window.

I bury my head in my pillow. Billie makes no attempt to come to bed. "Billie?" I ask. She turns her gaze to me. "When are you coming to bed?" I ask her.

She smiles. "Don't worry, I'm coming. I'm just saying goodbye to the day. It's been beautiful," she says turning back to the window before closing her eyes and saying, "Dah Sveedaniya." She then stands up and walks over to the bed, I move the quilt corner, inviting her in, and she climbs in.

We lay there for a few minutes, looking at each other but not talking. I break the silence with a whisper, "Billie, what's your full name?"

She smiles, "Amelia Billie Gabriel," she says. Amelia? She doesn't look like an Amelia. She sighs, searching my face. "But I prefer my middle name," she tells me.

I smile back at her. "You have a beautiful name," I tell her.

"Thank you, Mizore. However, Mizore is stunning," she says me, I giggle feeling my cheeks burning with a blush. "Now, time to sleep," she says reaching up and cupping my face. "Sleep, Mizore," she tells me, I close my eyes obeying the order.

But before sleeping, I open my eyes, lean in closer and whisper in her ear, "Please, call me Mizzie," I tell her before kissing her cheek and lying back down, only centimetres between us. "Goodnight, Billie," I say before closing my eyes once again.

I hear her sigh, "Goodnight, Mizzie."

Billie:

She's cute, beautiful, hot and amazing and I'm laid next to her, face-to-face, watching her angelic form sleep. She's wearing really modest clothes, covering every inch from her ankles to her wrists to her neck... and then there's me in a strappy black top, that shows more cleavage than a sports bra, and white shorts, which expose most of my legs. Why is she over-dress for bed?!

After a few hours of staring and looking like a complete moron, Mizzie starts tossing and turning, she rolls onto her side, facing the bay window, and then I hear her cry, just whimpering at first. "Mizzie?" I ask; no answer. I shuffle over, wrapping my arms around her waist. My face nuzzled in the nape of her neck. "Please, don't cry," I whisper to her, after a few minutes, I settle her, she's now facing me again, her face buried in my neck. Sleep finally takes over me.