Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Zoey's P.O.V.

When I got home after our Saturday fun. It was only 5:30 but I put on some sweat pants and a tank top anyways, I grabbed my phone and sat on my bed pulling the covers over me. my phone made some weird little bing noise telling me that I have got an email. I grabbed my computer off the floor, almost falling off the bed, and I clicked google chrome eagerly.

All I could think about was if it was the hotline emailing me telling me I have the job. All I want is this job. In High school our school had a ask.fm, where people at our school asked for advice, I was the person who came up with it and managed the account. I loved helping people, most of them were talking about suicide. I've met up with a few of them also. And helped them through all the bad things.

Thats how I met Jay. He was new at our school. And of course everyone bullied him about being gay. He was beat up, teased. He said he never felt so hated, that he wanted that feeling to go away. I helped him out of his situation. He always used to come over crying because of the people online bullied him too.. And that was when Erykah met him. From that day on we stood up for each other.

Even I had many issues with depression, and cutting..

As soon as my email popped up, I clicked the little mail box, and there it was. A email from the hotline.

It read:

Dear Zoey, many of us here at the hotline have read your resumé and are very impressed. I would love to meet up with you and talk about your hopeful job, here at the hotline. We would love to hear from you soon. Call us at 555-0107. Thank you very much, hope to hear from you. -Jeramy Sully

I was so happy, I couldn't believe it. It was 6:00 now. I might as well call them now.

I quickly unlocked my phone and put in the number. It rang.... and rang...and rang.....

"Jeramy Sully's office, how may I help you?" said a woman very quickly

"Um, this is Zoey Grace, Jeramy email me to call him about a job opportunity?" I said nervously.

"Yes, one moment." she replied instantly.

I sat there waiting for about 5 minutes.I was laying upside down on my bed when a voice spoke " Sorry for the wait, How may I help you?" I fell off my bed, screaming. once I quickly got up I grabbed my phone.

Many "Are you ok" and "Hello"'s were being said from the phone.

"Um yes I'm fine." I said while rubbing my head where I hit the floor. "It's Zoey Grace.." I said slowly

"Yes of course! Zoey! How are you? What do you think? About the job offering?" he said very happily, loud and quickly.

"I'm very excited! I would love to be working as soon as possible!"

"How about we meet up tonight then? At starbucks? You could be working tonight!"

"Yes! What time?"

"Is 6:45 okay?"

"Yes that is perfect! I will see you soon."

And with that I'm standing there freaking out, I look like shit at the moment.

I can't wait.