Big Trouble

Aya on the right! :) Minus the red-eyes ->>>>

Prologue

Today was another sunny day at school. As usual, students were rowdy and were scattered everywhere. Some were hanging out at the school grounds, some of them were probably drinking something warm at the cafeteria, while others were studying or just sitting down at their classrooms. So I’ll let you guess where I am by adding a bit of information about myself.

I’m not rowdy, but not that much of a silent kid. I prefer a peaceful place over a crowded one. I like looking outside and listening to music. I’m not a geek, but I read some books I’m interested in for my spare time.

Well I guess there was enough hints, can you guess where I am?

Right, I was in the classroom.

Because at one point, almost every student was at the school grounds, the classroom was so peaceful. It almost felt like I was the only one inside, even though there were other people, maybe three of them. At the meantime, I was listening to some Japanese ending song on Naruto Shippuuden. The song was probably about how Sakura doesn’t acknowledge Sasuke anymore, but Naruto still does.

Err, enough with that. I’ve had too much Otaku energy for the whole weekend. I’m certain I spent my time watching different anime at midnight to five o’clock in the morning and sleep my way out until I wake up at three thirty in the afternoon. I really do need to get hold of myself somehow.

Ohayo!”  A voice suddenly distracts me from my thoughts. I take a bud out of my ear and tilt my head to the right, turns out it was just Aki.

I put on an obviously fake smile, “Ohayo, Aki-chan.” I look away and put the bud in my ear again. But instead of having that peaceful aura again, I was being poked repeatedly. What a disruption, I wished I didn’t acknowledge her if I knew she would be doing this afterwards.

Aki was my seatmate; we had been since the first semester. But it was third semester, meaning that we were eventually ready to be transferred to other seats! For a person who gets easily pissed off by noisy beings, it’s such good news for me. I hope I could be transferred somewhere at the seats at the back, anything, as long as it is those seats located at the back. Not the front, not what I call ‘mid-seats’ not anything, exception for the seats at the back.

A feeling of calmness suddenly washes me, as soon as I realize it. Now I was ready to acknowledge Aki, maybe it’s not such a bad thing to acknowledge your seatmate for the last time.

I look at her direction again and fully take the buds out of my ear and put them inside my bag. “Hi Aki-chan, what did you want?” I smiled at her.

But instead of smiling back at me, she gave me a weird look. Maybe she noticed I was such in a bad mood earlier. Damn it, now I’m gonna be misunderstood as a bipolar kid. “Umm, nothing much, just wanted to annoy you and all.” See? That’s why I don’t like this kid. Thank the heavens for creating this transferring of seats things.

I mentally roll my eyes at her. “Oh alright, well, have you heard that we are to be transferred to new seats today?” I smile at her, but I swear, I felt I was smiling evilly. “I heard that noisy people would be transferred to in front, the neutral ones in the mid-seats­ while the silent at the back. Where would you feel to be?” Now I felt I was a detective.

She looked around the classroom and affixes her gaze towards me. I raise my brow, to signal her if she already has an answer in mind. “Well,” She points at me, “I’m sure I’m going to be sitting next to you.” Bullshit. Now that’s a pure lie.