Scream

This story is based off of the song Scream by Adelita's Way. This is not a true story so much as one of my fantasies with Dave.

Warning: sex, bondage, whips, blood, and dominating.

Starts in Dani's P.O.V.

"Your sure you want to do this?" i ask him making completely sure that he
was willing to go thru with this. I didn't want him to do anything he didn't feel comfortable with. 

"Yes I'm sure." he said tho i could tell he was a bit nervous.

"Alright." I said. "Follow me."

He got up and followed me down the hall. When we got to our room he was shocked to see that i had transformed it into a sex room. 

The bed had a string of ties attached to all four posts. The table on the
side of the bed had whips in a couple of sizes and colors and a variety of
knives and blades in all designs and styles. And a scarf.

He looked around and i could see it in his eyes he was unsure of all this.

"You can still back out you know." i said to him.

"No." he said. 

"Alright." i said. "Go ahead and strip your clothes off and get on the bed."

He begins to take his clothes off. Piece by Piece his sexy body was revealed, making me wet just watching him undress himself. I had to keep my cool. I had to get into the mindset. I get to be the dominant. I get to be in control for the first time in my life. I must not falter. I must be strong and i must have authority in my voice. He finished undressing and got on the bed.

"Now i want you to lay down. I'm going to cuff you to the bed." I said as i began to tie the ties around his wrists. "You will be able to get out of them so be careful. Don't worry i didn't forget the rules of this."

He nodded. 

"From this moment on the only words i want to hear from you are 'Yes
Dani' do you understand me?" i said.

"Yes Dani." he said and i swear i creamed my black see through thong.  This was going to be the best night of my life.

"Now i'm not going to tie your feet just yet i want you to turn around and get on your knees." i said sternly.

He does as he is asked. I swear it is a sight for sore eyes seeing him like
that. I walk over to the table and grab the smallest of the whips which had
pink tassles on the handle. I walked back over to him.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes Dani." he said nervously.

I rear the whip back only a little and pop his ass with it.

"FUCK!" he screamed. 

"How did that feel?" i asked.

"It felt good Dani." he said.

I rear it back again only a little bit further back and release it.

"SHIT!" he screamed. 

God this feels so good. I've never had this kind of power before. But i
didn't want to push it too far. 

"Now turn back over." i said authoritatively.

Again he does as he is told. He would make a great submissive if only he
were able to give up control completely. I walked over to the table and grabbed one of the knives off of it. It had a green camouflage handle and the blade was about 2 inches long. But it was sharp.

I walked over to the side of the bed and opened the knife and slowly ran it across his chest very softly as to not break skin just yet. He moves a little
under the blade and moans softly.