Let's Sext Baby

"I still want to pin you to the wall and bite your neck." the text read.

"I concur." her text said back.

"Til it bleeds so i can taste your blood again. Enough of it i can feel it

trickling down my throat." i wrote back curious about what the look on

her face was gonna be when she saw it.

"Mmmmm." was her reply.

"Then again you didn't get any of my blood last night did you? Would you

like some while i kiss you?" i pushed the send button.

"Hmmm tonight do you want me to cut you?" was her reply. God she

looked so hot as she responded biting her lip.

"If you want I'll feed you my blood until you cum from the taste." i quickly responded.

"Mmmm i like that." she smirked as she replied. God I hate having to have self control. Not exactly one of my fortes.

"Or the same from behind as i kiss your neck and play with your clit or

finger you til you cant stand." i send it and wait to see her face. She

instantly blushes and i know shes reading it.

"Oooh." she replies.

"Would you enjoy a good long love making session followed by a hard

fuck with you bent over doggy style then on top." I smirk as i push send.

"As long as it involves bleeding and biting." she replied.

"Oh if we had room and no time limit it'd look like a murder scene." i sent.

Then added. "And of course i'd have to ask for a break after your

fingernails sliced through my back muscles."

"Yeah." she replied quickly.

"I'd love to have you on top of me biting me while grinding against me." i sent

"Making you bleed then drinking your blood while fucking the shit out of you making you moan..... Then kissing you hard with your blood dripping from my mouth catching you off guard as you kiss me back with like intensity bucking under me as i fuck you harder coming all over you." she sent with a sly look on her face.

I was almost in awe of her response.

"Before i pin you to the floor and bite you just as hard while i bleed all

over your body and play with your nipples pushing as deep inside you as i can while listening to you moan." i shake as i send it.

"Mmmm that's right bite me baby drink me i say, as i bite your bottom lip softly matching your thrusts with my own pushing you deeper inside me making me come instantly squirting all over the place. I scream your name and scratch your back and maneuver my way back on top of you as i grind my clit against you and ride you hard coming again as i do." she blushes again as she pushes send. I love watching what this does to her.

"Then i pick you up and slam you against the wall without ever pulling out and hold you there while thrusting in and out till your just screaming cumming nonstop." i look up as i send it.

There goes that blush again. I swear its almost like she's wearing make-up she's blushing so much.

"I grasp your neck holding on tight pressing my lips against your neck