Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

I caught him looking towards me and when our eyes met, he mouthed 'Hi.' Biting my lip, I gave a small wave back.

"Do you know him?" Jacob sounded angry and a slight hint of jealously leaked from his voice.

"Get over yourself Jacob." I heard him huff behind me but I ignored it and smiled towards the Principal.

"Good morning girls. I was going to leave this until later but since I've seen you all together I'll get it over with now. I do hope you've grown up during the summer. Your not freshmen anymore so any jokes or pranks you make will not be taken as lightly. I do expect none of those this year as I'm sure you grew up a little. I am trusting you three girls to behave and so you are being tested with showing the new comers around and getting them settled in. You are dismissed from first hour to give them the tour. Have a nice day." The principal hated us. We had gained ourselves quite the reputation last year with several pranks on students and teachers. Including Mr Stewart, the man in front of us now. He began to walk away but stopped and turned to face us.

"Oh and Reckless?" All three of our heads turned towards him. "You will be expelled if you even attempt to do to me what you did to me last year, understood?"

"Of course sir. We'll keep that in mind." Mid-way through last year the staff of Grand Sea High had given us the nickname 'Reckless' as it described us in every way. We were reckless with how we did things here and we didn't give a damn about it. The name got out somehow and it ended up being a thing to everybody. When we were together, most people just called us by our nickname. Once Mr Stewart was out of ear shot, I turned towards Anna and Red. "He got caught cheating on his wife during the summer and is currently going through a divorce. I can't say he doesn't deserve it though. Also, he moved back in with his mother two, no, three weeks ago." Anna shook her head in amazement.

"I don't know how she does it." Anna muttered quietly to Red in bewilderment.

"She's Ren. That's all there is to it." Anna nodded in agreement.

"I knew we all became friends for a reason." Anna joked. Laughing at their conversation because it was hard not to, the girls joined in. It was one of the new comers voices that stopped my laughter.

"That's the girl I told you about from the woods. She looked at me for ten seconds and was able to tell me everything about myself. It's amazing." Looking up, I smiled towards the boy.