Chapter 4: Fisty Bitch

* Selena's P.O.V.*

I can not believe this is happening right now. It can't be. Oh my
gerrrdddd. Why is she here? Who invited her here? She lives over by Christopher Tides, that one really really smart kid in my chemestry class. So what's she doing over here? Kaitlynn Market. The girl my ex cheated on me with. Looked like she was watching something..... I wonder whtat she's watching for....

About 2 muinites later Layden came walking outside. i got out of my car & started walking twards him. he started smiling brightly, i swear it could have blinded me if the sunwas out. Because it was so bright in the night. As soon as i got to him he picked me up & started to try to kiss me. But i moved my head. He started to pout.
Me: "we have a stalker"
Him: "what?"
Me: "we have someone watching"
He started to look around. Soon he spotted the car. He set me down, & leaned twards my ear & whispered to me
Him: "wait here, i'll be right back."
I just nodded & stayed in place as he told me to do.
About 2 seconds later, i seen him sneaking up behind the car that Kaitlynn was in. Then he tapped on her window, she looked like she peed herself. I tried to control my laughter so icould hear the conversation. She rolled her window down.
Kaitlynn: " Oh.. uh... hey....you scared me..."
Layden: "well, I'm not really sorry."
She gave him a dirty look. he laughed at her.
Layden: "you can't look at me like that. I'M not the one who's watching me & my girlfriend."
She looked down & started to blush a bright red.
Kaitlynn: "I... I wasn't watching.... I was told this was where my little sister was.... she called & told me to come get her...."
Layden: " What's her name? & how old is she?"
She looked up at him with hopeful eyes.
Kaitlynn: "Liyla... She"s 16. she went to a party & something happened so she told me to come get her"
she scrunched up his facein a thinking manner.
Layden: "come with me."
She nodded & got out of the car. She locked her car, & started to follow him over to me. He grabbed my hand &started to pull me along with him into the building. We went up to the 3rd floor & heared loud music coming from one of the apartments. I finally looked back at Kaitlynn to see her already looking at me with sad eyes. I let go of Layden's hand.
Me: "we need to talk. So go find Liyla & meet us out by the front building."
he nodded.
Layden: "okay. be careful babe."
He kissed the top of my head & left us alone in the hallway.
I turned to Kaitlynn.
she opened her mouth to say something
Kaitlynn: "hey... I'm sorry about what happened.. i had no idea he had a girlfriend.... he told me he was single & I'm so sorry... your really pretty & you didn't deaserve that..."
Me: " look, it's okay. I forive you. You seem nice & i know you didn't know. I know him. He's a lier. I was wondering if we could be friends?"
She smiled brightly, she had a beautiful smile. I understand why he cheated on me with her now. She's gorgous. SHe hugged me, & i hugged her back. When we let go of eachother, Layden was standing there with Liyla with a confused look on his face. Liyla payed no mind to us &ran over to Kaitlynn & hugged her. She started crying emidiently. the next word to leave her mouth made me angrier than I've ever been.
Liyla: "I'm not a virgin anymore... Tyler Walkinson.... he... he rapped me..."
I knew who that was.... I was beyond pissed.
Me: "is he still in there?"
I asked. She nodded. I ran inside the room. I went over to the sterio. & turned it off.
Me: "EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL MURDER YOU ALL WITH NO FUCKING PROBLEM!!!!!"
The entire room went quiet. Every single person in there could tell i was pissed.
Me: " THANK YOU. I DON'T HAVE TO KILL YOU ALL. JUST ONE. I NEED TYLER WILKINSON TO COME TO THE FRON OF THIS STAGE PLEASE. NOWWW"
Soon Tyler was up front & standing infront of me.
Me: " so Tyyylllleeerrrrr, you like to rape girls huh?"
He looked like he was about o piss himself.
Tyler: " I...I uh... I... No...."
Me: " so you didn't take a girls innocence with out her permission tonight?"
Tyler: "N-n-no..."
i smiled.
Me: " I don't understand whhy the FUCK you are lying to my face" i started laughing. then i stared him staring in the eye's
Me: " next time get fucking permission bitch"
Then i punched him in the face & he was knocked out. then i kicked him in the family jewels. I hope he feels that when he wakes up.
Then i looked up & everybody was staring at me with their mouths open. i smirked
Me: " EVERYONE. BEFORE YOU HAVE SEX. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PERMISSION & IF THEY ARE VIRGIN'S MAKE SURE THEY ARE FUCKING READY."
I looked around one last time. Then walked twards the door to see 3 people staring at me in amazement. Liyla hugged me assoon as i got closer to them & i hugged her back.
Me: " if you ever need me. just call, okay?"
I gave KAitlynn & Liyla my number & they left.
Layden smirked at me.
Layden: "so now i finally get my sexy fistey strawberry alone"
I smirked. Time for my plan.
Me: "yes you do"
He led me to his apartment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading. sorry about the late update, i got really really busy then forgot i was writting a book. i hope yoou keep reading to find out what her plan is tho. I LOVE YOU ALLLL!!!!!!!!
Good night sleep tight!
~Summer Rye