Chp. 2: Gavin

I sighed as I watched Mindy, my ex girlfreind, suck faces with Johnny. Mindy was aa cheerleader, Johnny the quarter back. It was a hard life, mine. Her long blonde hair fell over her back. I looked away and stared at the doors. They opened, and I gaped as a beutiful girl popped in, her dad walking next to her. She walked over to me, and sat down. I smiled and waved at her. She didn't wave back. She seemed kind of...out of it. "Hey..." I started reaching my hand out towards her shoulder.

     "What do you think your doing?" Mindy cried from behind me. I snatched my hsnd back, takein by suprise. Mindy was glaring at us, and if looks could kill...

     "What do you mean what am I doing? I'm trying to see if..." I gestured at her, as if asking for help. When she didn't reply, I finished "she's ok."

     "Well, come on, we're leaving."

      "Wh-what?"

     "Your my new boyfreind."

     She grabbed me with her claws and dragged me out.

     I shook out of her grip. "What do you think your doing?" I yelled.

     "Saving you..." she whimpered.

     "Pfft. I call that dragging my dreams to hell."

     "Well, if you want that BIMBO over ME, then you can go rught ahead and do that!"

     She stormed off. I went back towards the beutiful girl, when the bell rung. I ran towards my first class, and saw that she and Mindy were chatting and heading in that direction. Well, this can't be good.