Twisted Minds and Dark Places: A Stacy Green Sampler

TWISTED MINDS

and

DARK PLACES

A Stacy Green Sampler

Published by Twisted Minds Press

Welcome to Twisted Minds!

Recently I celebrated my first year as a published author. It’s been a crazy ride as I tried to find my niche and figure out how to make my books stand out among the masses. After all, your money is precious, and you probably don’t want to spend it on an unproven writer, right?

That’s when I came up with the idea of the Twisted Minds Sampler. I’ve included excerpts from all of my books, including the upcoming release to the Delta Crossroads Trilogy, Ashes and Bone. I’ve also given you my short story as well as a sneak peak into this fall’s Lucy Kendall Series.

The Delta Crossroads Series is a suspense (with a dash of romance) series set in fictional Roselea, Mississippi. The town is modeled after historic Natchez, and the books are loaded with antebellum homes and sultry southern nights.

Tin God features Jaymee Ballard, a poverty-stricken woman trying to find the child she gave up in an illegal adoption. She becomes reacquainted with widower Nick Samuels, who just happened to be married to her best friend, when murder strikes Roselea.

Tin God placed second in the Kindle Book Review’s Best Indie Book Awards for 2013 Mystery Thriller.

Skeleton’s Key is the second book in the trilogy and brings back Cage Foster, Jaymee’s childhood friend and would be suitor, as the caretaker of a tumble down plantation. The discovery of bones in the basement spawns an investigation that reveals two fresh murder victims, with Cage as the prime suspect.

The house’s new owner, Dani Evans, is a Yankee transplant who drives Cage crazy. But she’s the only one who believes in his innocence, and her search for the home’s secret treasure cache uncovers a family mystery that should have stayed buried.

Ashes and Bone is the exciting conclusion to the Delta Crossroads Series, and you’re getting an EXCLUSIVE sneak peak, because the book doesn’t release until February 2014!

Ashes and Bone sees Roselea slammed with a derecho, and Nick goes missing. Jaymee, Cage, and Dani unite to find him, but a fire threatens to destroy the town and the trio’s efforts.

When the flames subside, a cave hidden deep in the woods provides shocking answers to the final mystery of the Delta Crossroads Series.

Into the Dark is my first novel, published by MuseItUp Publishing. Set in Las Vegas, an obsessed stalker uses the infamous Las Vegas Tunnels in a failed kidnapping attempt. When he escapes, victim Emilie Davis and SWAT negotiator Nathan Madigan work together to find the man known as the Taker before he succeeds in his quest to possess Emilie.

Welcome to Las Vegas is a short story I wrote featuring the frightening storm drains below Las Vegas, known as the Tunnels. This dark labyrinth serves as shelter for hundreds of Las Vegas’s homeless. Tate is searching desperately for his drug-addicted sister, but his journey into the depths below the city challenges his sanity and changes his life.

At the conclusion of Welcome to Las Vegas, you’ll be introduced to Lucy Kendall, the protagonist of the new series I’ll be releasing this fall.

I hope you enjoy this sampler. I created it for new readers who wanted to test the waters before investing in me. I love every character I’ve written, and I’ve spent hours in the places I’ve created. They’re forever a part of me, and I hope you will feel the same.