Lesson 3: when you hurt me the most

Authors Note: I know that "when you hurt me the most" is not really a lesson but it fits the letter that i am about to write. Hey, i almost titled this chapter "you ungrateful bastard" because that exactaly how it was but nope if he ever reads this, he will know that he really did hurt me.

Dear..."dad"

I remember, i believe i was 8 years old when we first decided to plan a meet with you. I was so excited. I couldnt wait to meet you. Mom and i spent weeks planning and crafting. We made you a scrapbook with memories from my earlyer childhood. We worked so hard on it, i had never put so much effort into anything before in my life. We worked until finally the day came to see you. i was so excited. we got there and we caught up. you acted like you were happy to see me but the key word in that sentence is ACTED. at the end of our meet i give you the scrapbook only for you to look through it and hand it right back to me. you said that it was too risky to have something like that lying around the house for your wife to find. it would cause too many questions and problems for you.

when you said that, that hurt me the most. you dont want to be apart of my life so it wont cause problems for YOU. it was all about you.You. YOU and i quess it always will be. it was never once about me, and it never will be. but i guess thats what i get for letting you push me around. you should really be ashamed. you got my hopes up just to slam them down like they ment nothing to you. i told my self diffrent but deep down i knew that it would always be like that, that you would never love me. Looks like i was right.