It's back. (Chapter 1)

Meilani POV
I'm happy. I've been really happy lately. I graduated college, left such a bad relationship, got out of Palo Alto, and met the love of my life, Carter. Carter and I have been talking for a little while now and I'm in love. He lives in San Diego (Where I currently moved to). Ever since the situation with Nick and Ronnie I've been peaceful yk?

*******
Ronnie POV
"And then I never seen her again"
Therapist-"Okay so you shot your ex girlfriend because you felt she deserved it?"
"Yes, I know it was unnecessary but i wasn't in my right mind then."
"And do the police know about this?"
" Yes. I've been tried for it, but made a good enough excuse and was found not guilty."
"I've never dealt with anything like this before"
"Dr.Angus I need to see her again"
"I understand, but sometimes letting go of things that burden you is a beneficial thing"
"I NEED TO SEE HER DR.ANGUS"
"Okay okay have a seat please"
*Ronnie sits and crosses his legs*
"I know that being in here hurts you, but do you think that all you've done to her, she'll allow you back into her life."
"Your right, I disrespected her, she probably had so many emotion running through her body when she met me, and I broke her heart into pieces. I get all of that, but leaving her knowing that she never wants to talk to me again broke MY heart. She didn't deserve it. I was wrong for shooting her, I was wrong for interfering with her relationship with another person, I was wrong for ruining her life. She's only in her early 20s and has already faced death in its face several times. And it's all because of me. So don't tel me you understand if you haven't felt the guilt of disappointing your first love."
"Did you love her"
"Love is such a strong word, it's very underrated. Did I love Meilani Bridget Salee London? Love is beyond. I'd hate to ask Angus but do you have a wife?"
"Yes I do and 2 beautiful kids"
"Do you love them?"
"With all my heart"
"It's not genuine, you love her because your married to her. Not because you'd burn all your flesh just to make sure she has the latest Jimmy Choos. You wouldn't be homeless just because she likes "personal space". Females are a dime prize and people overlook that. People are so heartless that they fail to realize that they could've ruined somebody's life just by saying "I lost feelings". But no it's okay because it's just 3 words and follow "I'm sorry" after that will sew the wound and everything will be jolly and okay. So Angus, do you really love your wife?"
Tears fell from Angus's icy, snowy, blue,cold eyes.
"Um I think that's enough for today, do you want me to walk you to your room Ronnie?"
"No I think I can walk myself, goodbye Angus"
******
*Giggles*
"Okay Carter stoop"
"Why?"
"Because I'm done playing"
"Alright princess whatever you say"
"I love you"
"I love you too Mei"
*Carter picks up his phone and turns it away from Meilani, Meilani looks over at his phone but he pulls it back*
"You always in ma phone chill."
"Are you hiding something?"
"No, I just don't want you in my phone"
"But why"
"Because if I don't want you in my phone then I don't want you in my phone"
"Okay damn, didn't know it was that serious"
*Carter gets up and goes and goes into the room , Meilani follows him*
"Meilani can you give me a second goodness"
"Okay but I just wanna be witchu"
"Okay later, we live together nothing gonna change, so bye"
"I..okay bye"
*Meilani goes downstairs and sits down on the couch*
*Carter later comes does with a big smirk*
"Carter do you genuinely love me?"
"What is genuine love Meilani?"
"I don't know, how would you define it?"
"I would define it as a feelings so buzzard that you feel the need to do any and everything for one special person. For example, willing to burn your flesh just to make sure your significant other has what they need. That's love."
"So, do you?"
"Do I love you yes, do I genuinely love you? No. The only thing I genuinely love is my mindset That's all, I don't love not a single soul."
"Huu okay"
"Chill out babe I'm just fucking with you. I love you wholeheartedly I love you genuinely I just love you"
"You scared me for a second, but I love you toooo"
*******