ch.5

"I ship it"

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
As me and Mark walked in the room we sat down on the couch both red in the face while everyone is looking at us. All I could think about was what Mark was going to say. I really like him but what man like him would like me or even Date me. Also I just met him maybe I need to know more about him before I can straight up say I like him. But what if he was going to say he liked me, but his red hair is so glossy how does that work. His eyes glisten like the stars, his smile is something that my words can't even explain. All of a sudden I hear snapping in front of my face, I shake my head and I realised that I zoned out everyone looking at me with Ethan continue to snap in my face. "ETHAN STOP SNAPPING IN MY FACE" as saying that I laughed and pushed his hand out of my face. Everyone started to laugh and I was even more red in the face for just being zoned out. It was sad that it was the last day at PAX I may never see Mark again or his funny Irish friend Jack again. "Hey Mark where do you live?" Of course Felix asked he always wanted to find me someone because I helped him find Marzia. So ever since then he has tried to get me back. "Oh me, umm I live in LA with Jack, why?"
"Oh awesome now you and (y/n) can hangout more" said Bob
"Well only if (y/n) is fine with it" Mark said with a smile
Soon once that came out of Mark's mouth all eyes on me but only set of eyes that weren't on me were Mark's I could see him blushing. Then Ethan nudges me for me to answer. "Yea, I'm fine with that because we get to know each other more."
Everyone cheers and we all head out to dinner

~Time skip to after dinner ~

That was the best dinner ever with the people that I care about and with new people I've met. Everyone had to go back to their hotels because everyone had a plane to catch tomorrow. But I was happy because me, Mark, and Jack had the same flight but (bff/n) had to stay because her family is also here so that's why she came down. Also Ethan and Tyler are in the same plane as us but they got seats in the back with a random person.

As we said goodbye to the group I had a hard time saying bye to Felix because he is a good friend but it's hard to always see him since he lives in the UK and it's sad. But for his anniversary with Marzia I'm gonna fly them both here to LA. So that's in a few weeks so I'm excited and I hugged Bob, Wade, and Ken goodbye. (A/N ok ik that Felix and Marzia's anniversary is in October but shhh)
After we finally got away from Felix Me, Mark, Jack, Ethan, and Tyler went to the hotel and we all said goodnight and went into our rooms. I took out my keycard and opened my door and walked in. Then I saw a letter I was walked to it and it was on (bff/n)'s bed that was made nicely. I started to read it

Dear (y/n),
As you know my family is here and I haven't seen them in awhile. So you already knew I was gonna stay here, but my family is having trouble right now so I went back home to get my stuff. Yes I went to LA and packed up my stuff and to move back here for awhile. I know this is hard but my mom got cancer and it's hard so I have to stay. And I know you can understand. So by the time you are reading this is might be done packing and getting ready to leave in the morning. Call me when you read this.
Love,
(Bff/n)

I started to get upset I understand that she needed to stay but it's sad that I won't have my (bff/n) living with me. I was so upset I started to cry in need Ethan over. I called him up

E= Ethan Y= You

*ring ring ring*
E- Hey what's up noodle
Y- *sobs*
E- I'm coming over *silent in the background* me too
*hangs up*

I hear a knock at the door and I get off of the bed and open the door a crack and walk back to my bed. I put my head in my hands and feel two warm bodies hugging me. I wipe my tears on a mystery jacket. I stopped to see if had mascara on the sleeves I just realized I had on Mark's jacket. He let me use it because I was cold on the way back to the hotel. So I magically stopped crying because I knew I shouldn't have cried I shouldn't had cried so I took of Mark's jacket and saw Tyler whisper to Ethan "Woman right?" I turn around and laughed saying "I know right!" Tyler had his mouth wide open because I knew he was trying to be quiet saying that. And I told them everything that happened and they understood also. I got a text and saw it was Mark.

M- Hey you wanna meet up in the morning for breakfast, also can you ask Ethan and Tyler if they want to join also?

Y- Yeah sure see you in the morning! xoxo

M- ok xxx

I got butterflies in my stomach and my face getting red. I looked at Tyler "Hey he invited us too so your not that special."

We all laughed until there was a knock...

Bum bum bummmm....

Well that's what I call a cliff hanger hahahaha. So I hope you liked this chapter and also winter break is over for me and I'm going back to school tomorrow and updates will be slow again so now I'm wanting to make a schedule for posting that will be on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY, AND SATURDAYS. So I will be posting 4 times a week and I hope you will understand the days I picked lol.

So I hope you liked this chapter and if so please punch the vote button in the face like a boss and brofists all around and I will see YOU in the NEXXXT CHAPPTTTERR Buh-Bye!
xoxo Destiny

THE THINGS I SAID AS A GOODBYE I HATE IT OMG, also this is somewhat edited