Chapter 5

I decided that it would be best for me to meet this person who as been stalking me for only the good lord knows how long. I went into my closet grabbed my gray skinny jeans and a blue t-shirt. I went to the bathroom to change but I was stopped when my phone start to ring. I was excited to see if it was Leah calling me but that was ruined when I saw "Unknown" was texting me.
Unknown: you better meet up with me tonight.
Me: nope I was going to but I have no idea who you are and I know nothing about you
Unknown: you will.
(1 1/2 hours later)
I got into my car and slowly drove to the park. I can't believe the choices I've made to meet this guy. I'm a stupid? I had way to many thoughts right now and I needed to vent. I unlocked my phone and called Leah. No answer. She always answers her phone.... Something has to be wrong. I turned around and started to drive to Leah's house. When I pull into her driveway I call her. Still no answer. I get out of my car and start walking up to her house. I waved into her security camera expecting to her the buzzer letting me know to come in. Still nothing. Worried, I pounded on the door as hard as I could. Still nothing. Out of nowhere a police man walks out of Leah's house. I was so confused, what was happening?