Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Nathan's POV

I see Kate trying to get up, so i rush over to help her. I pick her up. I wonder if she thinks there's something weird about me. I carry her to the bedroom, her body warmth feels good on my chest. I hold her tighter. I lay her gently on the bed and get her comfortable. I pull the covers up to her waist and my hand touches her hip. It feels perfect. I forget to move it. I climb up over her and brush my hand up Kate's stomach. I feel as if she wants me to stop." What the fuck are you doing? I don't even know you!" She yells at me. I don't see why she's yelling at me. I'm not doing anything.

 She stares at me, I blink and look at what i'm doing. I look at Kate and she looks pissed. I get off her and say," Oh, umm sorry, I don't know, i got carried away, my  head is somewhere else." I sit on the other side of the bed feeling really embarrassed. " I think you should sleep on the couch," She says to me. I look at her, get off the bed and walk out without saying anything. I feel embarrassed. I walk to the couch and sit. I look at the door and i hear a smash, kind of like a window. I look down the hall and run to the bedroom. I see Kate trying to fight off a vampire. It's my brother. "Elijah?" I ask in surprise. He looks at me and jumps at me, pushing me to the wall. We fight and i manage to push him off me. " Stop! Why are you pissed at me? I should be the one pissed at you!" I can smell blood. I look over at Kate, covered in blood. I start going out of control. I run to the bed and jump on Kate, I push my arm against her neck. She starts coughing and running out of breath. I licked the blood off her forehead. This isn't human blood! It must be my brother's. I pull my arm away from her neck, turn my head around and Elijah was gone. 

I pick Kate up and walk her to the car. I put her in the passenger seat and drive back onto the road. She is still unconscious. I wish that she would wake up. I keep driving and i hit something. I stop the car and get out. i walk behind the car and there is nothing there. I walk back to the car and Kate is gone. " Kate! Kate!" I yell.

I get no answer. I get in the car and drive around trying to find her. I drive for miles and i can't see anything. No people. No un -dead. Nothing. I put my lights on high beam and i see a small town. i get closer and see someone run across the street. I get out of the car and grab a gun. I follow the guy. He goes into a warehouse. I go to a window and look in. I see Kate, tied up. There's blood all over the ground. She's crying. It's Elijah! He took her. I watch a little longer so i can think of a plan. I see Elijah cut her. He starts drinking her blood. I can see her getting weaker and weaker. He's touching her, all over. That's it i'm going in! I walk into the warehouse. 

"Elijah! What the fuck are you doing? That is not how you treat a lady!" I yell at him walking closer.

"Oh, Nathan.Nathan, Nathan, Nathan. Like you know how to treat a lady. You haven't even told her what you are. You haven't even told her why you stopped her in the middle of no-where for. You haven't told her anything." He says smiling at me.

"How the fuck do you know all of that?" I ask.

"I've been following you ever since this shit started."

I look over at Kate and she's naked I didn't notice that before." What did you do to her?" i yell walking closer to Elijah.

" Oh, I always save the best for last. She's a keeper. I see why you chose her. She is wonderful. I don't think I've ever had a girl like that." He says smiling walking over to Kate.

"You fucking dirty pig! Is that how you have been your whole life. You couldn't have a girlfriend for yourself so you just kidnap them and rape them." I yell at him pushing him away from Kate.

"Hahahahahahah, don't worry i got her all ready for you. She aint no virgin anymore."

"What do you mean 'she aint no virgin anymore'?" I ask confused

I get my gun and shoot him in the head.

" what did you think that was going to do. I mean that she's only 15. Didn't she tell you that?" he says with a smirk on his face.

"You fucking sick dirty cunt! How fucking dare you!" I yell picking up the shovel behind me and decapitating his head. He falls to the ground sliding his hand down Kate's body. I untie Kate and she falls to the ground. I get her clothes and throw her over my shoulder. I hear groans and moans. There's banging sounds on the warehouse walls. I see that there are zombies outside. I walk up the stairs to the roof and sit Kate down. She looks terrified. I look down at the road and there's hundreds of them. I  walk around to see if there all around but there not. It's clear at the back.we need to hurry. I turn around and i see Kate getting all the blood off her and her body is beautiful. I stare. She turns around and sees me staring. She covers herself up. I blink then look away." Can you please hurry. We need to get to the car." I say trying not to turn around

"No i need to hurry. Because your not coming with me." She says while getting dressed.

I turn around and stare at her ,"Why aren't i coming with you?" i ask.

"Because ever since i've met you everything has been happening to me!"

"You're not coming with me okay you need to find your own way to survive, not with me!" She says grabbing her gun off me and climbing down the ladder. I feel like shit now. She walked to her car and shot every zombie/vampire running towards her. She got in the car and started driving away. I ran and jumped off the warehouse roof and sprinted to her car. I hooked onto the back and lied on top.