Tom Imagine

Tom Imagine: You set your things on the counter reaching for the handle to the fridge. You pause and look at a note. "Dear Megan, go to the diner where we had our first date, and order your favourite drink!" you smile and slip your coat on heading outside and walking down the road. The diner wasn't to far away thank god. you slip through the doors and head up to the counter. "hello, you must be Megan?!" you nod at the mans polite ways and he hands you a drink. you look at the side of it and its another note. "Dear Megan, head to the park where I surprised you with your first dog!" You laugh and start walking down the side walk towards the park. You sit on the fountain and notice an artist looking at you. He smiles and walks over handing you a painting of you and Tom. "Thank you!" You say. You look down and notice another note. "Dear Megan go to the corner where our car broke down and I carried you home!" you start walking and reach the corner. "here you go!" A lady hands you a bunch of roses. There's a card so you pull it out. "Dear Megan, head to the meadow where we first met!" You take one last smell of the roses and continue walking. You come around the tree and see Tom on one knee. "Dear Megan, will you marry me?"