Chapter 19

Taissa's Pov- 10,9, 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, HAPPY NEW YEAR! We are on top of a roof at a nightclub watching the ball drop. All I can remember was Evan smashing his lips into mine when we yelled happy new year. We have been dancing and Drinking the night away. Evan and I can't stay seperated long enough. I am so excited I get to start this new year with Evan. I love him so, so much words can't describe how so. "Wait on me I know how to love and I want to love you some  more, come a little closer let me be the one to explore" The speakers boom Rixton out. Evan started singing the next part. "A little trouble hurt nobody, ooh I wanna feel your body" we start getting into a rhythmic dance with the beat. I loved having his hands all over me. Even in the wrong and worst ways. I can tell by the way he's acting soon we will have to carry this back to the suite. And there he will loose his control. I rub up against him on purpose I bite my lip and run my hands up and down him. Evan groans in pleasure. He then flashes me his signature smile. "Keep doing that now, then when we back to our room I will do stuff to you so bad that you won't be able to walk for a week." I moan at this he's getting me wet with all this sexual tension. I then whisper in his ear. "And if you do I will pleasure you so good. That you will scream my name out so much that you won't be able to talk for the next  few days" he get's frustrated enough he grabs me by the arm. "That's it I need you now!" He growls. Evan is so desperate when we are in the cab. He offers to pay extra if the cab driver goes faster. When we finally arrive to our room. Evan is tearing my dress off. I fumble to get his suit off and when I finally strip him down. He is only in boxers. And I am in my underwear and bra. He then takes these off as I strip off his boxers. He throws me against the wall his hands all over exploring as of it was the first time again. I moan. Let's just say that was one night with never Ending Pleasures.

Just wanna say I edited that picture with my massenger 2017 button so that's what made it look like that. So here's something to think about the west coast is 4 hours behind the East coast. So while it was midnight over here on the East Coast it was only 9 over there. So if you think about it the east coast is in the future for 4 hours while the West is in the past for 4 hours. Pretty cool huh?

As always....

~ Ship Parmiga