I am appointed by a Billionaire to be his Heir's Girlfriend 35

Hey! You guys kept asking if the last chapter was the end. This chapter answers it. It's not yet the end nunfortunately haha. But we're almost at the end... Few more chapters to go! I can't assure if this story is going to end happily though. What do YOU think? :))

Sorry for disappearing again. A happy 2014 to everyone though! :D

***

Athena Vanderbilt POV

                I woke up to the loud banging on my door. I saw Nate beside me, rubbing his eyes, also just waking up.

                I stood up and opened my door. My body felt like it had been slapped awake by the sight of two people standing in front of me.

                “Oh, good morning.” I told them. They both entered my room, pure surprise on their faces as they registered the scene before them.

                “I think we’ve found your son, Charles.” Mom said.

                “Oh hey, dad.” Nate muttered as he sat up, clearly oblivious.

                “What’s going on?” mom asked me. Her eyes wide with shock.

                “Oh, that. He picked me up from Erik’s party last night but he was tired and it was late so I let him stay.” I explained.

                Mr. Charles raised an eyebrow, “You let him sleep on your bed?”

                I nodded, “Yes, sir.”

                “Just Charles, dear, please.” He told me.

                “Hey what’s with dear? She’s not your dear.” Nate complained.

                Mom and Charles chuckled.

                “Don’t worry, mom. Nothing happened. We just slept, really.” I assured my mom, who was now smiling like she wouldn’t have minded if the opposite happened.

                 “You see… It had been last Thursday that we… um… decided to make this thing… you know… real.” I told them both.

                “What do you mean, honey?” mom asked me.

                “Get it straight, warden. We are in love, okay? The end.” Nate said, running a hand through his hair and yawning.

                Wow Nate. “No need to be so straightforward.” I told him.

                He smirked at me, “So is the phrase ‘I finally swept you off your feet’ more appropriate?”

                I rolled my eyes at him.

                Charles and mom looked at me in disbelief, “And you didn’t feel the need to tell us immediately?!”

                “Whoa, I didn’t think it was that urgent.” I told them.

                “This calls for a celebration!” Charles said.