A Miracle Working Slave - Chapter Four

~****************************~

Chapter Four

~***************************~

On Graham's yacht it is peaceful and it is one amazing boat. It was huge, as well, with an outdoor and indoor swimming pool. He said the yacht was an engagement gift from his Grandfather. Even I was grateful, but a yacht for a gift is far too much for me, an ornament or a nice picture frame, or even an engagement card will do for me.

We were on the coast of Europe, near Spain. I love Spain, I've been there so many times to visit my dad's parents. Plus, I can speak Spanish fluently.

The yacht was moving forward another twenty miles as the island was just few miles away.

"Here, you'll need these." Graham passed me some heavy binoculars, "You can see five miles forward and you'll be able to see things more clearly. And possibly demons."

"Brilliant." I commented, "Do you think Shanice might be there?"

"She is. She definitely is." Graham said, he placed his hands on my shoulders and moved his head next to mine and placed his lips to my neck, making me cringe, "Put the binoculars on." he said.

I did, and there it was, the island where the demons lived. The island looked so beautiful, it reminded me of Italy. I focused them closer and noticed a massive mansion with a black flag with a diagonal red cross.

"Graham, there is a huge building with a flag." I informed him, "Is that..."

"The home of King Damon LeSeverus the third and his younger sister Pollyanna." Graham told me, "That is also where the slaves will be; being tortured and abused and tormented and working non stop."

"It's sick. How come no one is stopping them doing this to innocent humans?"

"Only I know that they're here, I wouldn't risk people dying, risking their lives to save those who are doomed to death. Demons are far more stronger than us, far more."

"I understand what you mean, but can no one talk to them like civilised beings?"

"No, the demons are blood thirsty maniacs, who want nothing more then to see humans suffer."

I said no more, thinking about how Shanice is being treated there. Just thinking about them hurting her makes tears come to my eyes and a lump to form in my throat.

I focused the binolculars to get an even more closer look, the huge building was closer and I could see the garden. One person who there, a girl. Dark skin and red hair that was in a short bob cut and slightly spiked.

"Shanice..." I whispered, "Shanice!"

Graham clamped his hand over my mouth, "Do you want to be spotted? If the demons see us we'll be in trouble. Big trouble."

I swallowed, licking my tears away as they trickled down to my lips. I stared at the island, still shocked at myself, witnessing my best friends, my sister from another mister, who is a slave for the king. God knows what's happening to her.

Shanice is a cocky, tough cookie. She takes no backchat or disrespect from anyone. We have been best friends ever since we were very small. Nothing can separate us... Not even demons. She is the only person I'd live for ever since her parents split up and my parents were killed.

"Don't think about trying to save her, you'll be killed immediately." Graham warned me.

If I can't save her, she might not come back for years... I remember that saying... If you can't beat them join them.

"Sir, dinner is served." A worker came out of the kitchen area from bellow the deck, hitting a small triangle with a metal stick, making it ring.

Dinner? Oh, that sneaky rat! He isn't just bringing me to investigate the demon's destination, he was trying to woo me. Oh, boy.

The dinner was lovely, if I'm being honest, it was a three course meal. Soup and roll for starter, lobster for main and chocolate fudge sundae for dessert.

Right, now, we were having a glass of champagne in the lounge, with the fire blazing and nothing but peace. Until Graham ruined the peaceful silence.

"I love you, Genevieve Cortez." he kissed my cheek, "Soon to be Mrs Genevieve Vandort." He took my hand and kissed the engagement ring.

Graham took my glass of champagne with hi and placed it on the small glass table in front of us. He turned to me again and then... With shocking me in progress he, practically, lunged forward and kissed me, smothering my lips with his.

Bloody hell, mate, let me get out of shock and back into reality.

I felt his tongue slither across my lips, and I really didn't want to be having a tongue wrestle with him.

He hand creeped up my thigh and his fingers hooked the top of my shirts. His other slithered up my shirt, now, I know he is going to far. I pushed him away.

"Graham!" I exclaimed, catching my breathe, "No, too far!"

He stared at me hungrily, like he was starved and he needed me and my body.

"I'm sorry, Genevieve, it's just..." He sighed, "I really, really love you. You're everything I want and need, you're perfect. You're gorgeous, smart, king and caring... You'll be a great mother."

"What?!"

"Yes. You don't really think that I just want you to become my wife. I want a family, too."

"But, I'm only seventeen."

"I'll wait a couple more year..." He then had a mischievous grin on his handsome face, "But, we can still have our fun..." He moved his finger up my leg.

I grabbed his hand to stop him from going any further, "You will wait until I'm ready."

"Of course." He shifted forward, "Come here and kiss me."

Kissing him is so horrible, it feels wrong, because I have no feelings at all for him. I regret letting him take my first kiss, but it isn't my first kiss to me.

If I kiss someone that I am in love with then that is sharing my first kiss.