Part 3

After the introductions I offered to make strawberries to which they agreed. Caroline and I Skip to the kitchen literally and I got the strawberries out of the fridge raider and threw them to Caroline and she caught them perfectly. I asked Caroline "what's your favorite thing about being a vampire?" She stopped and thoughtful while and then she replied being able to live forever with the person I love as cheesy as that sounds. But the worst part is all of. Our emotions are heightened which means sadness becomes depression and when you're scared you're terrified." I nodded my head and went to the door to get from knives so we could cut up the strawberries I want to go get a cutting board when I trapped I fell to the ground and hit my head and the last thing I saw was Caroline rushing over to me telling you to stay awake. Then I found the darkness.

---------
When I woke up I was in my bed with Stefan at my side. He smiled and whispered good morning and I asked how long was I out. He said 12 hours but it would've been longer if I didn't use my blood to heal you. I'm sorry I just couldn't resist. I said "what are you apologizing for you helped me." He shrugged his shoulders tiredly. "Did you sleep last night?" I ask him slightly worried "not with you injured." He said to which I glared at that caused him to chuckle. "I'm fine. I can't do much when I'm sleeping." I said smiling a little to myself. "As if! Yu would have probably set the house on fire!" Stefan exclaimed playfully. I put my hand to my heart and fake gasped. "Stefan Salvatore I may be clumsy but not that clumsy!" A said giggling. He rolled his eyes and climbed into bed next to me. "Oooohh are we sleeping together now?" I said smirking. I really don't know what is happening to me but it's fun. "If you want to babe." He replied as he fell asleep facing me.
I laid there for a half hour and he subconsciously put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

------------
Hey go check out my message on my board