JACOB!!!!!!

A/N MY FRIEND WROTE THIS TRING TO LET HER INNER CRAZY COME OUT:) SHE ASKED ME TO POST IT SO I DID I HOPE YOU LIKE:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran into the briefing room. Smelling like pickles, I love pickles yummy! I felt like a walking talking deep fried cucumber yuck! I had the emotions of a sparrow and the attitude of a penguin my fluffy brown poodle hair bobbled in the turbines and my bum stung. My friend Galm wondered after me like a fat potato he looked like a dinner side, a large FAT potato. The man in the classy tuxedo looked like a black stick tall skinny and his white skin was as pale as a full moon. I wondered why he was so pale maybe he was a vampire of a pale werewolf. I started dreaming of twilight Jacob shirtless his huge yum-tastic abs glisting in the moon like.

"PORCHE WAKE UP." the ugly vampire yelled. I kept dreaming of Jacob, Edward was gross tastic but Jacob was Campbell, soup mm mmm good! I wanted to eat him up, but I would way rather marry him.

"Will you marry me ?" Jacob said in my mind

" I DO I DO I DO I DO I DO ! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!" my heart raced

" JACOB BLACK WANTS ME TO MARRY HIM YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

" WAKE UP !" vampire man said,

"DON’T TALK TO ME JACOB FREAKING BLACK WANTS TO MARRY ME!’

Jacob walked into the room this time it wasn’t in my imagination he jumped into my arms and kissed me on the lips !

"WILL YOU MARRY ME PORCHE FORD?" Jacob kept kissing me

‘I DO FREAKING YES YES YES!" I yelled and kissed him back.

" UH YEAH BUTCH!’ I yelled at the ugly poo

"WHAT THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP?"

" DON’T YOU BEEEEEEEEP ME ! I AM TO FREAKING GOOD FOR YOU, I AM MARRYING JACOB!"

THE END