Chapter 3

(Landon's POV)

Practice was a disaster. I did everything in my power to avoid him. A few times I saw him checking me out or starring at my butt which in turn would cause me to blush and in return made him smirk.

I took extra long getting dressed in the locker room and by the time I was done he was long gone.

"Thank God," I murmured before heading out to my car only too get stopped by my girlfriend Tracy.

" Hey baby,". I said with a smile on my face and my arms open. For some reason the smile seemed forced though. She jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. 

"Hey babe. I missed you so much," she whispered seductively while giving me light kisses on the neck. Normally this would turn me on but today it didn't. In fact it did the total opposite. It disgusted me. This is weird.

Tara is hot. With her blond hair and big bust not too mention her amazing ass. She could easily make every guy drool. But today she just didn't do it for me. I couldn't tell her that though so I just played along. She is my girlfriend of 2 years now.

"Oh yeah. How much?" I questioned.

"So much that all I want to do is go home and jump your bones," she said kissing me on the lips real quick then jumping down and dragged me to my car. I cringed.

This is weird for me. Usually as soon as Tracy mentions sex I get hard. However now all I wanted to do was run away from her.

"Sorry baby I cant right now my mom wants me to... mow the lawn for her today," I lied. 

"But I want you too mow my lawn," she whined coming to a stop. Okay now that was just gross. She maid it seem like I was going to trim her pussy cat.

"Sorry babe I'll make it up too you I promise," I yelled running to my car.

I shut the door letting out a relieved sigh.

How am I supposed to be with my woman if I can't even get up for her.

*******************************************

"Mom I'm home," I said as I closed the front door. Home sweet home. 

"Hey honey dinners almost ready."

"Great mom. Where's dad? I need to talk to him about the new pack."

"Oh. Is there a problem baby?"

"No I just need to get some information. You know since I missed the meeting and all," I said blushing and looking at my hands.

My mother smirked. "Right. Well I hope Tracy was worth it. Your father's in his study.

"Thanks."  I said rushing out of there.

I knocked on my dad's door.

"Come in, son."

I ran upstairs and plopped down on my bed. I really need to think about what happened today. I mean I what was that? I was actually attracted to that guy. Emphasis on the guy part. When he looks at me it feels like I found what I'm looking for. And when he touches  it feels like I'm being electrocuted and I see fireworks. The feel of his teeth biting down on my ear was like nothing I'd ever felt before. There is no doubt in my mind that he is my mate. Now the question is what am I going to do about it? I can't make this decision on my own. I need to talk to him about it.