Chapter 2

Chapter two took a while but its here now :) Read, Turn the page, Vote, Comment and Add to your libraries. Talon on the side -------->

__________________________________________________________________________________

*Celeste*

Talon was a dream. That accent, those eyes and that smile.... All the girls were slobbering all over him and offering him all kinds of stuff, but surprisingly he stuck to me. Not that I'm complaining or anything, because I'm not.

I didn't see Moesha all day, probably off with Javier, her new found love interest. I really hoped that he would be the one to tame her wild wondering spirit.

"Celeste would you like a ride home?" Talon offered with a slow smile.

"Um...." I thought of how William would react to me and Talon being so close together, air couldn't pass through. "Sure, let me get my bag." William would understand that I couldn't find Moe. It didn't matter WHOSE motorcycle I arrived on, did it?

I flung my foot over the bike, glad I'd gone with my blue Stella McCartney skinnys instead over a mid thigh mini.

"Hold on tight." Talon instructed.

I gladly did as I was told, half scared to death as he zipped down the street. Everything was a complete blur. Even if he wasn't speeding, all I could focus on was how nicely my figure must have looked draped over his broad back.

"Here we are, at William's house. You give surprisingly good directions." Talon grinned.

I bit my lip and forced myself to stop snuggling and get off his bike.

"So, you're at your boyfriend's house." his mouth held a knowing smirk, and his eyes held a lot of questions.

"Oh my gosh. No....no not like that. We're just- We're going to watch a movie is all." I stammered.

Talon's eyes twinkled. "No need to justify your actions to a complete stranger Celeste. That is unless...you want me to be more than just a stranger...." he smirked.

I opened my mouth to answer and  received a mouthful of smoke. Muttering to myself, I patted down my hair and walked up the steps to Prince Manor. getting across the lawn itself was exhausting, but all these steps too!

I was about to knock on the door when it flung open. "You must be Celeste. I was watching you enter our property, you take some time to cross a lawn a climb a couple steps." The man laughed heartily.

I stood awkwardly shifting from foot to foot. "Can you tell me where William is please?"

"Please!" What a decent girl, not like the ones that usually show up!"

My nose wrinkled and my eyebrows furrowed.

"not that you're anything like the tram- nice young ladies that visit. I-er- yes, William's upstairs, to the top, last door on your right.:

After that awkward confrontation, an two flights of stairs, I practically CRAWLED to William's room.

*William*

I stared at the ceiling, hands behind my head as Linkin' Park filled my room. 'Paper Cut' had just ended when Celeste collapsed into my room.

"A lot of stairs huh?" I grinned.

She only nodded, her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath. I propped myself up on my elbows. "Don't worry, next time, I'll carry you up them stairs bridal style." I said in a country accent and winked.

Celeste threw herself at my bed and nearly missed. I dragged he onto it properly and she grumbled something into one of my pillows.

"Hm?" I turned her over. We were now both staring at the ceiling side by side.

"I said your dad is very weird."

"I know." I close my eyes.

"Why?" she inquired.

I shrugged. Then sensing that she was waiting for an answer, "It's been like that ever since mom left."

"I'm sorry I brought it up. What movie are we watching?"

I ignored her diversion and continued, "I guess it's to cheer me up or something, you know? Keep me from being depressed." Again, I added silently.

Celeste snorted, "YOU Mr. popular-jock-preppy-all-American-boy, depressed???"

Smiling sadly, I shook my head and sighed. "there are somethings I can't tell you yet."

"I won't press" she squeezed my fingers understandingly even though I knew on the inside she was DYING to know what I was talking about. But I couldn't quite tell her.... At least not yet. It was still painful.

I stroked her fingers with my thumb then said, "Distorted."

"What?" Celeste, turning on her side, looked up at me.

"That's what we're watching." I clarified kissing her forehead and pulling myself into a siting position.

"What was that for?" she sat up also.

"To remove the worry lines creasing your forehead, "I bent and tilted her face up so I could kiss her."And that, is because I love you."

"I love you too." Celeste drew her knees up to her chin and wrapped her arms around her legs, ankles crossed.

I smiled. She was perfect in every aspect. Now that I had seen life with her, I couldn't imagine it without....I just hoped she felt the same......

FINALLY!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME

ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY

LOVE YEW!