Photograph// Liam Payne

I'm Liam Payne. The epitome of bad boy. Living dangerously? I get off on it. If you heard about that kid in school with the motorbike who wore all the leather and lived to party, that's me. Girls? They aren't a priority. Everyone's intimidated by me, and that's how I like it. Or at least, I used to. Until that day, when I got off a bus and turned around to see her taking that goddamn photograph.

I'm Claire Anderson. Carefree. Innocent. Well, most of the time. Sassy? Sometimes. My mantra is to capture every moment of life, whether it be happy, sad, angry or scary. That's why I snap everything that catches my eye. Including the guy on the bus that Christmas Eve with those painfully revealing eyes.

Stonedflounder

Photograph// Liam Payne

© 2014, Stonedflounder

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanic, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express permission from the author or publisher.