p s e u d o

it's only water

it's only fire

it's only love

it's only slaughter

we're only liars

it's only blood

you're only crying

you're only dying

you're only dead

--

there's a point in time when you wake up and realize that you're different from the others. that you don't think the same. you don't feel the same. you don't want to be same... and from this point out you have to hide. hide how you feel. how you think. hide who you are. you become spurious. you become fake. you become something you're not. because the real you is hiding. wishing for freedom to breathe. freedom to shine.

-

Tyler, now awoken, yawned while running his frail hands through his short-brown hair. He rose from his bed, walked past his tarp covered mirror and into his bathroom, where you'd find yet another mirror hidden away from sight. This had became a normal routine for Tyler since a year ago, the year he made a revelation for himself; a revelation that denote him as a sociopath if anyone were to know.

he hadn't known from experience, but he was observant. and he observed the way different people were treated. he didn't like it. it pained his heart and he'd be hurt more if it were to happen to him. he was a weak fragile boy. he'd seen things no one as innocent as himself should see and he was scarred and afraid. this world changed him. this society changed him. he was no longer tyler.

he was pseudo-tyler.