Chapter 3

<Id love to meet you some day...>, Stiles quickly typed and pressed send right away, without even re reading the text, scared that he'd be too shy to actually send it then. He placed his phone on the bedside table and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. When he came back, he first got dressed reminding himself to be patient, but all of a sudden he couldn't contain it anymore and jumped, stomach first, on the bed grabbing his phone.

Lunatic1976 sent you a message.

Unlocking the phone he bit his lip and waited for the app to open nervously.

<I'd love to meet you too!>
<You're spontaneous right?>
<What about mall later today? We could get ice cream?>

Grinning and honestly, laughing quietly, he texted back that he was free and would be waiting at the mall in about an hour.

Lunatic1976 sent you a message.

<Can't wait babe.>

Rolling his eyes at the use of the nickname he got dressed and did his hair before checking in the mirror and nodding. He then grabbed his phone and wallet and headed to his jeep. He silently drove to the mall and parked outside then waited in the car for some more too nervous to get out.

<Will you find me by my profile picture?>, he typed and got out of the car heading inside. Looking around he spotted a bank and walked towards it to sit down his phone in his hands and regularly looking at it but not getting another reply. They were supposed to meet at 5 and stiles felt more than dumb because he was there 10 minutes early although he had waited in the car for several minutes.

Lunatic1976 sent you a message.

<I'll be there in 10. Just gotta find a parking spot babe!>

A soft smile spread on his lips while he read the text before putting his phone away and playing with his fingers.

"Stiles Stilinski.", he heard an all too familiar voice and felt a tall figure sitting down besides him. "What are you doing here? All alone without your little group of friends?", Peter Hale asked and Stiles turned to look at him making an annoyed sound.
"Waiting for the Bus you know?", he spoke back rolling his eyes.
"I thought you're waiting for your date.", he smirked back and with those simple words caused stiles to turn as pale as a ghost.