~Insanity~

Disclaimer: I own nothing from Twilight except for my own stuff such as: my own scense, my own characters, my own characters thoughts and actions.

Mary = Alice

Jeanette = Alice's Sister

Chapter 1,

(Flashback of 3 years ago)

'Mary! Where are you hiding? Come on out!" I yelled awaiting for my sister, Mary's Response. It never came...

I looked all around and soon enough I thought that Mary wasn't even playing anymore. I started screaing to myself until I heard a noise and then a scream. But the weird thing was that just as quick as it had started it ended!

I ran to where I had heard the noise and there on Mary's hospital bed was a huge pile of blood. What had happened to Mary?! 

The next few days were the hardest, police everywhere, people giving me those pitying eyes as if I didn't know that they were staring at me. I had hated it.

But just as quick as it had started it ended. Everyone just stopped looking at us all together as if we weren't even there. And the Police gave us a paper that read: Can't be found. It should have read: We are too lazy to actually do some work on finding your daughter so we are just going to give you this sheet of paper and let you start crying in front of us as if nothing's happened. 

My family moved away from our little house in Mississippi to a town called Sunny Ridges. My Mom thought that this would be a good move for me but I was determind to find my sister. But my determination stopped when I heard the news that my Mom and dad were getting divorced.

I just couldn't take it anymore so I just locked my self away from the world and didn't talk to anyone ever since. 

(End of Flashback)

"Jeanette? Sweetie? Please unlock the door! I want to see my only daughter right now!" My Mom yelled from on the other side of the barred door that I had lived in for so ever long.

I glared at the wall. I was NOT the only child, and I was mad at everyone for pretending that she was never even here.

This was part of the reason why I stayed in my room for most of my life. It wasn't their fault. They had just gotten over my sister's dissapearance quicker then me. A LOT quicker then me....

"Please answer me Jeanie!!!!" My Mom cried as she tried to take the door down with her hands. I crossed my arms and then went to the door, grabbed the kep that I kep next to me at almost all times and unlocked the door making my Mom fall in witha shriek.

I put my pointer finger out at her and then moved it left and right making a sign as if to say: I'm not amused. 

She almost went into tears at this site. Me acting like the adult while the real adult is on the floor close to tears, not a good picture. Mom got up, dusted herself off and then grabbed me by the shoulders. She shook me violently until she finally burst into tears. Those particular tears I had seen as much as I had seen my key on my neck.

I didn't like them very much, that I can tell you.

"I'm sorry Jeanette! Please forgive us! We never meant to make you stop talking and to go into such a depression! We're So sorry..." And with that her voice trailed off in another direction.

I can't lie about things like this; I don't like my Mom that much but It's not like I hate her.... Same with my Dad. He's just left me and Mom to fend for ourselves. No biggie!

I made a hand movement that said in it's own words: I don't hate you... Please let me see Alice.

At this my Mom burst into another batch of tears. "I'm sorry Jeanie!!!! They haven't found her yet... They are saying she's dead now!!! I don't like these people! I'm sorry Alice... We can't find you..." At this I could see her eyes going slowly upwards as if Alice were up there.

This was enough! I brought my hand up, and pushed it against my Mother's cheek letting a loud smack sound ring through the cold and lifeless room. My Mom looked horror stricked for a second but I could see her start to smile as her pupils became dilated once again.

I smiled and then rubbed my Mom's cheek where the Hand mark was now. My Mom smiled at me and then hugged me tightly before whispering into my ear, "We are moving again..." 

And with that I complteley lost it. I pushed my Mom away from me bt she held onto my in a bear hug. I started hitting my mom's back, digging my nails into her back. She let out a small wimper but she didn't loosen her grip on me.

I screamed out in abomination, angered for the umpteenth time today by my Mom. Moving was a very touchy subject with me. Wherever we moved my Mom was always given a hard time if I was either at school and silent or at home and silent. I hated how others treated her because of me but I would not change! This was me! (sort of)

I started to calm down and then my Mom released me. She stood up and I could see the tears streaming down her face. "I can't take it anymore Jeanette", was all that she said as she ran out of the room. I went to the door, locked it, and then pushed myself onto my bed. I stared up into the Ceiling where stars had been placed to make me feel better when I became angered. 

Why did they take Alice?! Why couldn't they have taken me?! I am a lot better in my perspection.... no offense.... I already knew why they took her.... They took her because she was "Different"....

Well I'm different now too!!!! TAKE ME!!!!!

"Take me, take me, take me, take me, take me, take me, TAKE ME!!!!!" I shouted silently to myself. I started to scream like a crazy person and next thing I know I'm on the ground, twitching and everything.

At this there was a knock on the door and then came my Mom's muffled voice. I couldn't hear her through my screams but I knew that she was worried for me. I started clawing my face trying to stop myself from screaming. It worked but the screams turned into wimpers and cries from the pain that I had caused to myself just now.

Why was I doing this?

Am I insane?

What's wrong with me?!

 Why don't I ever talk anymore?

Where's Mary!!!???

I miss Mary.... 

And with that last thought I found that my eye lids started drooping and then I allowed myself to dream of Mary again, but only this one time.

"Come back soon...." I murmered through my half asleep position and then with that I found myself with Mary again....

***

(A/N So how did you guys like this first chapter? I'm actually getting hyped up for this story!!!! I'm in kind of a stage where I like Twilight more thna Harry Potter now.... Sad about that (NO MORE REMUS OR GEORGE!!!! D:) but I LUV Alice now more!!!! I'm so happy about this sotry XD. Hope that you guys comment and all that other stuff that people normally do to stories.)