Kelly, Brooke and Paige

"Hey mom? Are you going to get arrested?"
"I'm not sure honey." They three girls were all hugging into each other, Kelly and Abby had gotten in a fight. Kelly had slapped Abby.
"Well, I guess this means no more dance for us." Paige said.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I let you have a monster for a teacher, I had her when I was young, I should have known what she's like. I wish your life had turned out better."
"Our life is perfect. We have food, water, we had the opportunity to dance, we became great dancers, we have an amazing family and friends. We have a mom that always looks out for us, tries her best for us. You hardly get to see the rest of the family so that you can watch us dancing." Brooke said.
"The only thing I don't like is the constant arguing, and being dragged in and out of the studio, and when Abby says stuff like going to see a doctor because I'm stupid. But I'm so happy I was sent to dance, not every girl my age can dance like me. And it's not bad you sent us there, we made amazing friends and you only sent us there because you knew that she was a good teacher and helped her students win in competitions. You didn't just want to send us to a teacher who may not even be good." Paige continued.
"Like Cathy."
"That fight just gave us a bit of a shock. We didn't want to see if you got hurt. And Abby's basically being like an aunt to us, she's looked after that much. It's like your mom and your aunt getting into a fight. It's scary. I'm just glad no one got hurt. I'm just worried now in case you get arrested, Holly said she called the police."
"Mom. We love you and we just want you to know that you're the greatest mother a girl could ever ask for."