characters.

*click the picture above*

eva
21.
in a relationship.
(pronounced ava). best friends with naomi and vanessa. the one that pulls all the dudes without even trying. at first glance, one might find her stuck up but she's literally the nicest person you'll ever come across.

bari.
21.
in a relationship.
best friends and wingman for kalin. lowkey a hopeless romantic, but won't admit to it. usually talking shit about fake friends not being there for him. would usually support kalin' antics but after being in a committed relationship, he acts more of a conscious now.

naomi.
21.
single.
best friends with eva and vanessa. goes by 'nai' (pronounced with the long i sound). may not seem like it, but the shyest one of the group. keeps to herself and is sometimes a grandma in a sense she'd rather stay home than go out. but when she's comfortable with you, she's not afraid to let it show.

kalin.
21.
single.
best friends with bari. always singing. your typical fuckboy, or flirt as he'd prefer. claims to be shy and nervous, but everyone knows that's a damn lie. will have you weak in the knees with just one glance, and wet once he starts even speaking to you. and he gets his way 90% of the time.

vanessa.
21.
doing 'her'.
best friends with eva and naomi. often referred to as 'nessa' or 'ness'. the definition of a bay area girl. has no chill or filter and doesn't give a fuck about hurting your feelings. always a good time to be around.