four.

the sun shone through the drapes and onto naomi's face. she let out a groan as she rolled onto her side.

"shut up," nessa groaned as well. "i'm trying to sleep."

naomi fluttered her eyes open and realized she wasn't in her bedroom. her and nessa ended up in kalin's room after the party ended. eva wanted to stay and nessa was about ready to knock out.

"don't you have work?" naomi yawned as she checked the time on her phone.

"what time is it?" she asked.

"ten."

"oh shit," nessa sat up so fast.

the bedroom door swung open and kalin walked into his bedroom, wearing the same clothes from the night before.

"woah," his eyes widened before his lips formed into a smirk. "two girls in my bed, i'm with it."

"you're a pig," nessa rolled her eyes as she hopped off the bed. "nai, i need to uber back right now or ima be late."

"it's okay," she reassured her best friend. "i'll uber back with eva when she's up."

vanessa hugged nai before grabbing her stuff and running out the door. naomi looked over at kalin who was standing in front of the bed with the same smirk.

"so i guess it's just us now." he smiled.

"no thanks," naomi rolled her eyes. "after you left to go tap that girl. i'm good."

"suit yourself. you're missing out." kalin winked.

kalin headed to the bathroom. once naomi heard the showers turn on she felt relieved. she laid back down and shut her eyes. she needed a couple more minutes of shut eye until she actually had to be productive.

about half an hour later, kalin returned to the bedroom. naomi's eyes fluttered open when she heard kalin slamming and opening his dresser.

"shit, my bad." he turned around when he heard naomi wake up.

kalin stood there with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist, exposing his perfectly chiseled abs and v line. he chuckled as he caught her staring.

"like what you see?" he asked.

"shut up." naomi scoffed and buried her head into the pillow.

she shut her eyes and hoped to fall back to sleep. but it was no use. she felt the bed shift.

"don't worry, i'm fully clothed." kalin said softly. "i'm not gonna try anything."

naomi didn't answer. she laid there awake in kalin's bed can't help but wondering if he was really a fuckboy. within minutes he instantly knocked out, snoozing lightly. she soon fell asleep listening to sound of kalin's snore.

about an hour later, kalin's bedroom door swung open. eva whispered naomi's name, but it was no use. girl was knocked out.

"bari," she whispered yelled as she gently closed the door.

however, the little patter sound of her feet against their hard wood floors woke up the two. and the sound of her giggles on the other side of the door.

naomi's eyes fluttered open and didn't realize she was snuggled close to kalin, or that he had his arms around her.

"shit," he groaned as he removed his arm from her waist to wipe the sleep from his eyes as he yawned. he looked over at the girl beside him, it took him a couple seconds to register he was still holding onto naomi. "oh fuck, sorry nai."

kalin bit his bottom lip as he looked down at her backside, admiring her frame and ass that was kinda perked on his area.

"it's okay," she nervously chuckled as she sat up. "i should go see what bari and eva are doing."

naomi exited the room and headed downstairs. bari stood in between eva's legs as she wrapped her arms around his neck, laughing at something he said.

"good afternoon sunshine," eva smiled. "sleep well?"

"yeah, i didn't think i was that tired." naomi yawned. "ness headed back earlier."

"wanna head back now?" eva asked.

"no babe, stay." bari whined like a little kid. "i'll take you guys home later. naomi can go back cuddling with k."

naomi's eyes widened and blushed from embarrassment. she didn't think eva saw them cuddling. hell she didn't even know how it happened. they were both knocked out.

"sorry," bari laughed with eva. "i had to make that joke."

"aww she's blushing." eva pointed out.

"alright i'm ubering home." naomi rolled her eyes, joking. kind of. not really.

"no, stay." eva pouted. "we're going to grab food. let's go. the four of us."

"fine," naomi murmured. "i'll go get kalin."

naomi headed back upstairs to kalin's room to drag him out to go eat so she wouldn't have to third knew she wasn't going to hear the end of it.

kalin looks so yummy omg, i can't. but this chapter is shitty, it's kinda a filler so here y'all go! also i started a new story. it's a dysn story and i'm debating if i wanna write/post my gilinsky story.