100 follows :O

OKAY SO IM HYPERVENTILATING IT MIGHT NOT SEEM LIKE MUCH TO YOU BUT 101 PEOPLE GENUINELY WILLING TO GIVE UP THEIR SPARE TIME TO PRESS MY FOLLOW BUTTON MEANS THE WORLD.

thank you so much i can't explain how much this means to me, i love every single one of you to small bits, smaller than louis bits.

my flight was moved to tomorrow early morning and this just makes me so happy. even my first follower i was dancing around in my room and celebrating. unfortunately, that person unfollowed me but that doesn't matte because look where i am now!

i've followed back all of my followers ( please tell me if i missed you because if i did i'm very sorry and i will do it now ) since i started and i would never change that, because if you are willing to give up a follow space for me, i am too.

in celebration of this checkmark, i will be doing a face reveal.

it's going to be one of the most nerveracking things i'll ever do in my life.

you might not see much of it but it makes me so anxious. i love how people tell me not to do it if i feel uncomfortable, but i feel like i want to do it as well. my mind is going crazy over this.

here are a few names i would like to thank for making me want to pick up a pen and paper ( or... my ipad / phone ) and keep writing.

(UPDATE: SORRY I FORGOT TO PUT THE NAMES I KNOW IM A DUMBO)

lilly_nugget
one of the biggest helps of getting through all of this. i love her to bits and cannot thank her enough of how much she's helped me.

_larryismylife
first person i told my age to on here. you were so casual about it and i love you for that. we are in a gangsta squad w lilly. we're too cool.

larrylsmyqueen
eykfekoyfu sweetest person ever and there's not anything negative she says, i love you so much and hope you have a good new year bbg.

sabrina_horan1993
i haven't talked to you as much as i've talked to the above but omg you are so nice like there are no words to describe you, thank you for being here.

if you are not mention in here there is no way in hell that means i don't love you. i love everyone that's supported me here on this account and that won't change. there'd be no 'censoredxstyles' without you. i made that name when i was being really retarded and i kinda wish i had chosen something more... less retarded. but anyways, thank you so much every single one of you.

you might not think i write stories anymore, but honestly, i'm writing them all the time, i only publish around one tenth of the stories i write.

i might publish the all on one book one day to let you read a bunch of unfinished ( and finished ) chapters.

i would keep writing all day but i really have to finish packing my suitcase and i only have enough time to post a face reveal and reply to a bunch of unread comments i still have in my notifications.

i am so sorry.

with love coming from melbourne, australia ( may or may not be close to you ),
nara.