Chapter 2

Special thanks to WhispersOfTomorrow for making my day with her comment and having such awesome stories :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two: Short Reunion and a bit of Jealousy

You rubbed your eyes as you sat up groggily on the bed. You waited for rays of sunlight to intrude your vision and make you squint, but they never came.

Oh, right... You were blind.

You patted the bed absentmindedly, trying to figure out your surroundings. You drew in a sharp breath as your hand came in contact with someone else's.

You had only been in the trauma ward for less than 24 hours, and you had already slept with someone. Great.

You felt your body as if to check if your clothes were on. To your relief, they were. You still had a bit of innocence and purity left.

Memories of last night came flooding back into your mind, and you plopped back into your former sleeping position.

Roxas had taken you to see Ven, and you two literally spent an hour crying at his bedside. By the time you were completely drained of tears it was about midnight and Roxas explained that wandering around in a hospital at midnight while both of you had major disabilities probably wasn't a very smart idea. He invited you to sleep in his room, and you two ended up falling asleep on the same bed because neither of you wanted to sleep with comatose Ven-Ven and possibly disturb him. You two were childhood friends, anyway, so it wouldn't be too awkward.

"Roxas?" You asked him, feeling up his arm, then to his shoulder, then to your desired destination: his face. "Wake up."

You started pinching his cheeks and ears until you heard him groan.

"Five more minutes..." He grumbled.

"Rox." You poked his cheek. "I'm hungry."

"But I don't want to wake up..."

"I'm going to wet willy you," you threatened.

"... Try me." His voice was defiant and challenging, though husky because he was tired.

Damn boys and their sexy "just woke up" voices.

Instead of doing the classic wet willy where you wet your pinky and stuck it in the victim's ear, you straight up stuck your tongue in Roxas' ear because you were afraid you might poke his eye on accident.

"Ah!" He screamed, pushing you away from him.

Unfortunately for you, the bed wasn't as large as you hoped, and you found yourself face down on the hospital room floor.

"Ow..." You muttered. "I think you broke my face..."

"[Name]?" Roxas shouted, his voice sounding panicked. "I'm so sorry, are you alright?"

You rolled onto your back and coughed. "... I'm fine, just a little disoriented. Could you ah.. Help me up, maybe?"

"Um... Can you sit up? Sorry, I can't really stand on my own two feet yet..."

You sighed, then sat up. "Now where do I go?"

"If you reach your left arm up and out, you'll be able to grab the edge of the bed and hoist yourself up," he guided you. "Try it."

"Alright..." You did as he told you to and pulled yourself up so that you could stand. "God am I happy that I have full use of all my limbs," you said, rolling your shoulders.

"I'm going to call in Demyx so he can get me into my wheelchair," Roxas said. "I just pressed the call button, so he'll be here in a few moments. You can sit on the bed while waiting."