proud Reunion

Rufioh explained his and (y/n)'s situation with the whole high blood thing and meulin and the disciple understood 100% what was going on and they questioned where the Summoner was. But all Rufioh did was look down sadly and shake his head. " I don't know where the Summoner is. I don't think he made it out alive or he might have... hopefully." Rufioh said quietly questioning if it was true or not. The Summoner Was A Brave Young Man who could fight with the force of 1000 Blue Bloods. it's possible that he made it out alive. rufioh  just smiled.  "yeah hopefully"  (y/n)  said placing her hands on his shoulders. "I promise, he's ok I can guarantee it." she gave him a smile kissed him on the cheek "I won't let anyone hurt you and neither would the Summoner so you must be brave,Rufioh. it's all up to you,only you can choose to do anything you know, for example you just love me instead of letting me die alone you choose to free us, rather than stay in captivity" Rufioh nodded before a knock at the door sounded.Everyone at the table's heart stopped. Disciple got up and walked stealthily over to the door peeking through a little peephole that she had on that small door. Her face lit up so quickly they didn't even realize it. The door was slammed open in there stood the Summoner he was cut up all over, worse than Rufioh was. Rufioh got up and jump hugged the summoner.  The Summoner just smiled and hugged back,before speaking. "Wheres my daughter-in-law?" This brought a dark orange tint to rufioh's face "s-summoner!" The summoner just broke out into a laugh before sitting down on the couch, his torn apart body no longer having the strength he needs. The disciple and meulin started working on his cuts and wounds while Rufioh holds (y/n)'s hand. This was going to be a long night.