0.4

Cameron

I felt my heart stop suddenly. I thought Nash liked me, didn't he?

Nash was giving Shawn eyes that said he wanted Shawn and him to be more than friends.

I walked over to Nash and smiled, clearing my throat just to interupt their conversation.

"Hey Nash! Want to maybe hang out afterschool?" I asked him, before looking at Shawn and giving him such an ugly look.

Suddenly I had so much courage and power to talk to Nash. Before I was such scared but I do not know why. Maybe it was because Nash was very cute and handsome.

But I could not admit that I was jealous so I looked at and at Nash, smiling. Nash did not know I was a crossdresser but I figured that he should know. He needed to know if we were going to be friends.

"Whoa Dallas, you actually speak. Well how about tomorrow, Shawn was going to teach me some guitar." Nash said and chuckled gently.

Of course, Shawn would do this. I honestly did not like him. It is pretty obvious that Nash likes Shawn and not me.

Nash and Shawn are both apart of the 'popular' crowd. Unlike me.

Me, well I am not popular at all. I am more of a singled out guy who does not get the ladies or guys at all.

"All right class take your seats!" The teacher called out.

I rushed to my seat, sitting down quickly.

I was super exicted about having the chance to hang out with the amazing, Nash Grier.

❤❤❤❤❤
A/N:
HOPE YOU ENJOYED!