OH SNAP CRACKLE POP!

Cory's POV

"Okay, Shawn. I think they like each other." I lied. Okay, I DIDN'T actually lie, it was a half-truth.

"That's all? That's it. You know nothing else?"Shawn asked.

"Nothing." I reassured him. "Absolutely positively NOTHING." I lied. It was a full-on lie this time. I did it to protect my baby brother, so it's excused.

"Alright. I'm gonna trust you. But if you're lying and something bad happens to Maya, I'll have to kill both you and Josh." he threatened.

"Let's go back up." I tried to calm him down and brought him up to the apartment.

*in the apartment*

"Is Cory okay? Is he dead? Is he breathing? Is he alive? Do we need to call the funeral home? Who's in his will?" Everyone came rushing up to us all at once.

"Do I look dead to you people?!" I asked.

"HE'S DEAD!" Eric screeched and clutched my head to his chest and wept bitterly.

"Dude. I'm NOT DEAD." I replied in a monotone voice.

Eric gasped dramatically. "HE'S A ZOMBIE!!!" I rolled my eyes at Eric, then realized, he was serious...

I broke away from Eric.

"It's getting late. You guys should probably head to your hotel. We'll see you tomorrow!" said Topanga.

"Bye, Tomato." said Eric to Topanga. "Bye, Sherri." he said to Shawn. "Bye Armadillo." he said to Amy/Mom. "Bye Almonzo." he said to Allen/Dad. "Bye Kelsi." he said to Katy. He looked at me emotionally. "Bye Zombie Crab." He said to me, giving me a gentle pat on the cheek. Crab?? Not even close to Cory.

Then he skipped out the front door. Yes, he, Eric Matthews, a grown man, skipped out the door.

Mom and Dad hugged me and we said our goodbyes. Then Katy and Shawn left. I could tell Shawn knew something was up. He was watching me carefully as he left.