Maybe Someday Iceland One Shot for lisakitty

Human name: Destiny Love Rand

Country: Shem Islands

Age:16

Gender: Female

Looks: Green eyes, long blonde hair

Wears: Glasses, Band tees, skirts, boots, black jacket

Personality: Sweet, kind, loves animals

Crush: Iceland

History:  History: A small country, she is very unique, as her culture is a mix of Greek, Spanish, Germanic, and Nordic cultures. Her language is special and also has Icelandic symbols from the runic alphabet. (Ð,ð and Þ,þ) It is a mix of Greek, Spanish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, and Icelandic. She is a wonderful singer, as singing was part of every festival. She still holdas a grudge against Denmark for taking control of her country during the viking times.

Friends: Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ambrosia

Enemies: England, Turkey, America, Denmark (history explaines it all)

Fluff

Extra info: Has a bunny Ambrosia gave her named Gala (Ambrosian for "swift")

**************************************************************************************************************************

   By the way, please listen to Maybe Someday by Teen Hearts with reading this~              

                                                      **Start Iceland’s pov**

Me and Destiny we walking along the lake talking about random things when I felt her soft hand brush against mine. My heart fluttered my stomach felt queasy. I couldn’t explain what I was feeling so, hesitantly I grabbed her hand. The feeling got stronger and I couldn’t get enough of it.

You are my addiction

And I can't explain the way that I'm feelin everytime

I'm around you ( round you)

You make me nervous and weak

I watched as Destiny played with her bunny Gala. Her beautiful blonde hair flowed about her. She wore a white tank top and a light purple skirt. She looked so nice compared to me with me brown jacket and pants…..she was perfect in everyway. How could I make her see that I’m perfect for her?

I've got this Ghost-buster T shirt

And you wear vintage couture

How can I make you see that I'm the one you've been missin (missin)

And all that you need

I couldn’t stand to be away from her! It drives me crazy!  Did she ever think about me? Did she too think I was perfect for her? I love her…..she has my heart. And it hurts so much. But it’s a good kind of pain.

The distance between us is driving me crazy (crazy)

Girl did you ever think that maybe I'd be perfect for you

And maybe you are perfect for me too

I can't deny you have my heart and it's tearin me apart

But I know that she doesn’t feel the same way. But maybe someday.

I know you don't feel the same way but maybe someday (maybe someday)

I crumpled up the piece of paper and tosses into the trash bin. I couldn’t do it! How can I explain how much I love her, how much I need her? I collapsed onto my bed dreaming about how great it would be if we could be together. Maybe one day she’ll see…

I wrote you a letter 'cuz I can't explain the way that I'm feelin

Everytime that I try to I can't even breathe

So I'll sit alone in my bedroom and dream about

How perfect it'd be to have you here with me

Maybe one day you'll see

Until then I'll just wait for you

The distance between us is drivin me crazy

I walked to the park where Destiny would be. I was gonna tell her. Im gonna do it! If I don’t do this now I never will!

Girl did you ever think that maybe I'd be perfect for you

And maybe you are perfect for me too

I can't deny you have my heart and it's tearin me apart

I know you don't feel the same way

But maybe someday (but maybe someday)

I saw here standing in front of the lake alone. This is my chance. “Destiny!” I called. She turned around and smiled and ran over. “Iceland! How are you?” I blushed and smiled. “I’m good but I have to say something.” She nodded.

“Maybe am perfect for you

And maybe you are perfect for me too

I can't deny you have my heart

And it's tearin me apart”

I confessed. She smiled but then frowned. “I’m sorry Iceland bit I-“ “Destiny!” Someone called. I looked to see another man smiling at her. “Coming!” She turned to me and smiled sadly. “I’m sorry Iceland….” I frowned. She leaned forward and gave me a kiss and then ran to the other man. I smiled as they walked away.

I know you don't feel the same way

But maybe someday

Maybe someday

“Maybe someday...”

                                                                    **End**

Hey everybody it's Tiffani! This one shot is for lisakitty! I hope you like it!~