Chapter 2

KM's POV

"Tingnan mo nga naman ang pagkakataong ito, dito pa tayo nagkita KM." David hissed.

"Bakit hindi? this is such a nice place, for people like you who wants to be..." i looked at him menacingly and smirked "...dead!"

i saw his terrified face, nakita kong lumunok ito ng laway at basta nalang itinapon ang sigarilyong hinithit kanina at agad na inapakan, "I dont believe you could kill me, look at yourself, you have a body that could not even lift a 5kls of rice, you know what, why we will end up here if we could end this up on bed?" he said, he even wet his lips.

the nerve of this man, "why woud i lift a rice if i could just ask someone to do it for me tho? ayaw kong mapagod, and i cant even imagine myself being with you, that would be my greatest nightmare!" i told him coldly.

"why not? i could give what you want, luxury car? a house? name it, you are not capable to have it on your own!" he said like as a matter of fact.

"you're not even admirable David, i dont have the stuffs you said maybe because i dont need it to this hell life" i said, his such a head burn, im wasting a lot of time now.

"you know what just die, i will not give you even just a single chance to kill me K-Argh!" David shouted, who wouldnt? i just shot him straight to his heart.

unti unti akong lumapit sa kanya, nakabukas ang kanyang mata " i have given you a chance to run for 3 years now, given you a chance to run but you have just wasted it, now you are long over due, you asked for it" he's still grasping for life, nahihirapan na itong magsalita.

"you ask for it, and im giving you what you wanted, dont dare to say my name else you'll be dead dear, now see what happen?" and with that, i have given him another shot to his head and Im done.

i grabbed my bluetooth earphone to my left ear, "mission accomplished!" i hissed to another line.

"good job KM, now go back to the HQ to get another assignment." Nathan declared.

i took another glance to David and left him a note, "forwarned" just like what im always doing to all of my targets.

"another idiot died, who's next?" i thought to my self.

i walked to my red ninja kawasaki motorcycle, Oo hindi ducati dahil sa di ko trip, simple lang akong tao, ayoko ng maranyang buhay, aanhin ko yan kung wala na man akong kawala sa buhay'ng nakagisnan.

ive killed thousand of people already for me to survived! Dahil kung hindi mauunahan nila ako at ipapatumba, but i am not killing them just because i wanted, or ordered but they asked for it.

I am not a gangster, not even a reaper, slayer or part of a mafia, but i am doing this for a purpose,

What?

Its for me to know, and for you to findout!

***

like, vote.

©feelermin