Chapter 1 : ☼ Boys and their minds of Pretty Flowers. ☼

Chapter 1 : ☼ Boys and their minds of  Pretty Flowers. 

.

********<>********

****************<>****************

It's friday! Frid-

And I'm hating it.

Teachers giving out homework and Students gossip like it's the only interesting thing to do for 365 days. I think this week's topic is about some party tomorrow. But right now, im sitting at the very back of my history class with my chin in the palm of my hands and wishing that this class will end soon.

At least Harry is sitting next to me.

I looked to my left to see my best friend happily scribbing down notes on his and my notebook. Im so glad that me, Cassandra Plastina, an ordinary girl, are best friends with the most popular boy in school!

Can't believe it either, right?

Me and Harry have been best friends since our diaper days. We told each other secrets like any other best friends do. He was the one who i had the same classes with, my partner all the time, full of laughs an-

" Hey, butt face, what chu thinking?"

Harry's whisper stopped me from my thoughts of him and me. I shrugged and whispered back, a smirk on my face, " Just thinking of ways to attack your twix when you're not looking."

He made a shock expression and pouted his lips like a five year old. I chuckled and looked back at the blackboard when he suddenly whispered something that makes my eyes pop out of my sockets.

Not Literally.

" I'm going on a date tomorrow."

I replied faster then a dog could go woof, " Wow, with who? Dusty?"

Dusty is his pet cat that his mom got for him on his 8th birthday. I watched as Harry glared at me for laughing softly at him. Dont want to get a dentention for interupting the class.

"No. Me and Dusty's date is on Sunday," He poked me, " and you are part of it, stupid." I rolled my eyes and waited for him to continue," And I'm going on a date with someone."

He looked back to his and of course my notes while I just continued to stare at him.

 Damn. I have no freakin idea why I'm so shocked about it. Well its normal for him to go on a date with someone. He's good looking, has the perfect skin tone, has a good personality...  He's freakin popular and all girls want their wet dreams to come true! So I really have no reason to be shock about him going on a date with someone.

That I dont even know!

Yeah. There's no reason.

 I nudged him so he would look at me and I whispered, " Just come over 5 hours before your date."

He smirked. Hah. Typical Harry. Trying to make a smart remark.

Of course I wont let that happen.

I quickly added before he could answer," Your twix are in danger"

I said in a sing-tone while giving my bag for Harry to hold since the bell rang signalling the end of class.

Harry chuckled and grabbed my bag a little to harshly as we headed to the door.

" Well played, Plastina. Well played."

I know.

********<>********