Ross Imagine for Carissa

It was the homecoming dance and my boyfriend Jason took me. It was almost 10 o'clock and we were dancing in the middle of the gym. "This is my favorite song." I whispered into Jason's chest. "Yeah." He said. I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes.

"Are you okay? You seem a little out of it." My hands caressed his face, looking for a reason as to why he wasn't entirely with me. He looked around me and saw a a girl he recognized. "Hey, I'll be right back. I just gotta talk to someone." He kissed my forehead and walked away without another word.

I turned around and say him walk up to the girl and start talking to her. I decided to walk to the snack table and get a drink. As I turned around, I accidentally bumped into a boy, spilling fruit punch on both our clothes.

"Oh my- I'm really sorry. It was an accident." I said. I looked up to see whose shirt I ruined and I noticed it was my best friend Ross. "Cari, it's totally fine." Ross laughed. I pushed his lightly, causing him to laugh harder.

"Do you wanna dance?" I asked after a few moments of silence. Ross looked at me. "Don't you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

I looked at the back corner of the gym and saw my boyfriend shoving his tongue down the girl's throat. I nodded in that direction. "Not anymore."

"Ouch." Ross said, clutching his chest. I grabbed his hand and led him to the middle of the gym floor. "Come on, this is my jam." We started dancing and one thing led to another, something beautiful came out of that night.

A/N: I hope you got that Kickin' It reference! Anyways, I hope you love this imagine ❤