A Sky Media Christmas

The following part is a short story written over the course of two days.

ALSO I TRIED TO COMBINE CHARACTER NAMES BUT IT DIDN'T WORK OKAY (just read the cast if you're confused)

and i'm really upset because @PrincessNetty25 (tagging seems to be down for me) dedicated a book to me for christmas and i don't know what to do for her and she's a real sweetheart so i just want to say congrats on one hundred followers? but this doesn't mean i give random shout-outs -- it was like an exchange and me feeling guilty and it being tired and i'm late okay?

-

-

-

Original Work: "A Christmas Carol," by Charles Dickens (1812-1870)

-

Cast:

Jin (JinBop Gaming) as Bob Cratchit (Bop Cratchjin)

Sky (SkyDoesMinecraft) as Jacob Marley (Jacob Marsky)

Shelby (Shubble) as The Ghost of Christmas Present (The Ghost of Shubmas Present)

Cory (NewScapePro) as Ebenezer Scrooge (Corenezer Crooge)

Nick (SGCBarbierian) as Fred (Frick)

Ross (YourPalRoss) as The Ghost of Christmas Past (The Ghost of Rossome Past)

Max (Mithzan) as The Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come (The Ghost of Maxmas Yet To Come)

Aphmau as Tiny Tim (Teeny Tina)

-

PART I: Sins:

There was nothing Crooge hated more than Christmas. The lights, the gifts, the smiles on people's faces as they visited relatives and bought gifts -- it made Crooge sick. Christmas was nothing to him except a time to waste money on useless packages that would make someone happy for one day, but bored the next.

Crooge scowled, working away in his office. The laughing outside was getting obnoxious.

Later, they were closing up.Crooge turned to his clerk in a huff, his breath steaming in the cold, winter air.

"I suppose you'll want the day of tomorrow?" Crooge asked, holding tight onto the brim of his hat as a harsh wind picked up.

"Well, sir, it only comes once a year."

"A sorry excuse, Cratchjin," Crooge snarled. "But," he sighed, "I suppose you won't come anyways. I won't expect you tomorrow, but I will expect you early the day after."

His clerk nodded, before sprinting off back to his family.

Crooge stalked off to his home. "Christmas," he muttered. "Bah, humbug. Fools like my nephew and clerk around-- I would much rather have someone like Marsky, someone who knows how to spend money wisely."

He reached the large house surrounded by an iron gate that he liked to call home. Turning the key into the lock, he entered the dark room, before going upstairs and heading off to bed.He say by the fireplace, staring at the flickering embers thoughtfully.

He went over what had happened that day: his nephew, Frick, coming by to invite him over for dinner, those gentlemen coming in to ask him to donate for charity...

Complete and utter fools, he thought to himself, all of them!

Then he heard. A loud boom! from below his feet. The peculiar noise was followed by a clinking sound, as if someone was dragging a chain across the floor. It came from below, to upstairs, to right behind Crooge's bedroom door.